𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 ( 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓 )
- where’s your energy
- there’s no energy
- what about the future of what it is?
- state your age, set the stage
- start a fire for something new
- funeral pyre for something new
- it’s such a sad thing but not a bad thing
- and what’s the purpose of getting drunker when something’s missing the second time
- nothing changes how it used to be
- we have to insist
- broken windows aren’t broken hearts
- i found the secret we’re bound to forget
- can i get a ride?
- could it be too late?
- exploding minds are not too kind
- burnt down youth is never true
- i’m on a subway to a place i can’t pronounce but at least i didn’t pay
- a train of thought for a movie plot starring me and you insane
- can i tempt you with natural disasters?
- does life depend on when wreckage ends?
𝒓𝒆-𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆
- every single word you say
- every single thing you touch
- every time you think again
- everything you used to miss
- there you are, criminal
- do it all over again
- re-enact the crime
- the perfect crime
- do you really want to murder me?
- ask the criminal
- sick of intention, full of pretension
- massive attention, fond of infection
- it never meant a thing to the mocking class
- this or that, this or that
- blank stares, supply and demand, iron out the past
- we’re always sinking, an endless circle
- never turn your back on other sightless sights
- it never occurred to you
- an awful feeling
- moving forward, nothing’s over
- never stated, nothing’s sacred
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆
- it was an accident
- we all make mistakes
- we think it is fun
- we leave them by choice
- we try to say
- simply unfortunate
𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔
- no plan or direction, just aim for a section
- in the course of the action there is no reaction
- no windows ever broken, attentions never stolen
- would you ever ever ever try?
- no i’d never never never, why?
𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒈𝒔
- damned if you do
- damned if you don’t
- you might believe in something else
- you might believe in all of this
- first of the last nocturnal songs
- anyone’s anything from nothing
- do introductions all sound the same?
- do interruptions always create the play?
- ever want “the point of no return”?
- i never want to dive inside this heart of mine
- i’ll disappear and then i won’t know it’s true
- disappointed in me, disappointed in you
- disillusion wouldn’t be the end
- a different time wouldn’t be so cruel
- for what i see is the end
- swan dive, my life
- my soul, white lies