The person who inspired me most is my piercing lady. Though I hardly know her, she’s always hella supportive. Here’s some stuff she’s said to me:
- Oh, you’re a Capricorn! Me too! Trust me, it’ll get better with age!
- (To my dad) None of these piercings are permanent. I can tell someday he’s gonna do something amazing.
- (To me, afterword at her chair) You know, I was serious back there. I really believe you’re gonna do something big.
- (Eyes closed, thoughtful) I sense you’re gonna have an amazing journey—that’s what I’m hearing.
- Have you ever thought about modeling? Even though you’re shy I think you’d do amazing!
- I love the freckles on your nose!!
- I always love when you come in—no seriously—you’re really easy and always smell nice!
- You have elf ears.
Her compliments mean a lot more than anyone else’s. I pay her for a service, she doesn’t need to say anything like this to me, so I know it’s genuine… She’s one of my favorite people tbh… And gods, do I hope she’s right!