Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted by seventh_time_lucky
(T, 6897, 1/1)
Todoroki Shouto is extremely hot, which is OK with Katsuki since they're dating. Unfortunately, Katsuki is not the only person who's noticed that Shouto is hot, and that? That is not OK with Katsuki at all.
Librarian’s note: Possessiveness is not that attractive, but what if both sides get off on it? This was very charmingly written, with a bit of the twist on the jealous!katsuki, oblivious!shouto tropes.
Yummy yummy dounuts and slurppe while i wait for my friend to call me. Not too little rn so im not worried about staying on topic for the call with them ^w^ she doesnt know im a regressor but shes used to my weird moods so i can just tell her im tireds
A bottle I used to love carring around with a little strap on both sides. Their used to be a image with glitter or liquid floating around it. I've seen someone post about them before but I can't find the original post. Also if you know where to buy one I'll be doubly as impressed.
i would never refer to myself as polyamorous btw i just think gloryholes are neat etc and so on.. i came of age as a gayboy in the bay area. in my head monogamy is like when ur dating someone and u only fuck other people when youre in the same room
cw; bullying, dark content, dubcon, bit yandereish? Minors DNI!
Bully Gojo will not leave me alone!! I am sick of him!!!
Bully Gojo who finds it so funny and so cute when your defenses crumble and you finally cave in. It was inevitable really, everyone crumbles against his strength eventually, he is the strongest after all. It’s adorable how you thought that could you win against him of all people.
Bully Gojo who crowds you against a wall, and asks you teasingly, “come on, doll, I know you want me.” You should just give in, you were meant for him to take, no? He’ll give you anything and everything you could ever want, so just accept your place beside him, and be his.
And when you blush in embarrassment, and duck your face to avoid his gaze, Gojo thinks that you are just so precious.
He’ll lean down, and his nose will softly graze your cheek, and he’ll coo, “aww, c’mon, don’t go shy on me,” and his hand will drift to catch the tear falling from your eyes, as he continues, “come on, let me hear your sweet voice.”
He’ll softly kiss the edge of your lips and coax, “come on, doll, let me hear you say it, say you’re mine.”
Bully Gojo who is just so pushy, and the blood is rushing in your ears, and your heart is thumping wildly in your chest, and your eyes are glossy, and your breaths are uneven, and you feel like you’re going to burn in his presence.
You can feel him all over you, his chest only a breath away from yours, his one hand too high on your thigh and the other resting on your cheek. His face is so close, and you can feel his breath intertwining with your own, and smell his expensive cologne, and his hair is tickling your forehead, and when you sneak a glance at his cerulean eyes that are dilated and looking at you like they want to swallow you into their abyss, you feel like you’re caught is some other worldly haze, and whatever defenses you have fall as your stutter a small and hesitant, “i-i’m yours.”
When those little words grace his ears, he grins at you like a Cheshire cat and tucks a fray piece of hair behind your ear, and cups your face in his big warm hand, and tells you in his deep voice that drips with satisfaction, “mmm, that’s my good girl~”
- Leftover pizza is sometime better than fresh pizza, so I'm happy to be able to take what's left back to my room. After seeing the little nose (well, kinda big actually) trying to squeeze under my window, I figured I could share some.
- Stepping outside I'm met with two lumbering gator-like creatures with turtle shells covering their eyes. At least I think they still have eyes under there. . .
- I set the box down and take a seat on the step, taking a slice while I still can. At this point, it's kinda nice having guys like these popping up, it certainly turns a sad looking display of a late night meal into a pizza party. Especially watching this guy slide 3 slices into his mouth.
- But once the food was gone I had to take the box before they tried eating that too. These guys were fun, they werent aggressive but not super affectionate either. Just like hungry animals smelling some free food.
- I threw some leftover crust across the yard and watched as they went after it, taking my chance to slip inside and dispose the box.