Hoy hace día
de estar toda la vida
Marisa Sánchez vk
how i want to be in paris someday.
- long tight hugs
- running your fingers through each other’s hair
- the look you give each other when you’re thinking the same exact thing
- having a race (and winning!)
- a reassuring hand squeeze
- customizing a bouquet of their favorite flowers
- fresh fruit
- hugs from behind
- handwritten letters
- slow soft kissing that aggressively escalates
- to find beauty in simplicity
- when you literally. can’t. stop. laughing
- crying in the shower
- completing all your tasks
- hanging out with friends
- being with someone in silence
- appreciating nature
- singing karaoke
- distracting the teacher and winning over the days intended session
- dancing freestyle with headphones at full blast
- when you have a test and the teacher is absent
- water that actually tastes good
- laughing with someone when they trip and fall
- falling. (um lmao only if it doesn’t hurt too bad like once i tripped on the stairs and i couldn’t stop fucking rolling down and yeah i was embarrassed but it was funny so idrc IT WAS WORTH IT)
- falling in love
- choosing to stay in love
- letting go of people who drag you down
- feeling the soft breeze of the air
- conversations at the rooftop whilst stargazing
- having tea with the fam
- getting the full score you worked for on an assignment
- getting anything you worked for
- to have an epiphany
- to disappear for a while
- deep sleep
- waking up to the aroma of good food being cooked
- to watch and learn from your mama
- confessing, apologizing and being forgiven
- climbing trees
- long walks alone
- moving on
- finding things you’re good at
- making it through struggle
- meeting new people
- learning more about the people you know
- screaming into your pillow
- ripping paper
- passing notes in the middle of class
- going to the library after school
- studying together
- unexpectedly getting recognized for good
- biking down hills
- receiving your online orders
- helping people
- skipping stairs/cracks in the sidewalk
- smiling at others and being smiled at
- walking in the rain
- when you can feel yourself really breathe
- being fully present in the moment
- making your bed
- when your plant begins to sprout/bloom
- the excitement of getting texts from someone you love
- picturing sceneries
- visualizing scenarios
- making something happen
- smooth public speaking
- water balloon fights
- shooting the hoop in basketball
- clearing misunderstandings
- getting it right the first time
- catching up with people you hadn’t spoken with for a while
- mutual recognition of someone you knew a long time ago
- seeing them succeed
- making your parents proud
- proving them wrong
- knowing your worth
- recognizing more about you
- WHEN THEY ACTUALLY RESPOND TO THANK YOU
- recalling vivid memories from your childhood
- feeling their pulse
- being trusted with their most vulnerable parts
- road trips
- amusement parks
- holding the door for people
- observing animals do the most amusing things
- stepping away from the norm
- waking up early
- putting on clean clothes after a good shower
- working out
- discovering exotic plants
- finding beauty in places you never looked twice at
- the relief in finding something you lost
- feeling infinite
- gifting someone with something you know they’ll love and seeing their reaction to it
- strolling in the mall
- getting ice cream
- being busy/distracted
- praying for them in their absence
- cooking new recipes
- doing good for goods sake in secret
- having a ♡-to-♡
- learning something new
- spiritual awakenings
- road trips
- nights with a full moon
- not giving a single care in the world
- genuinely smiling
- exploring your unknown
- being kind, despite everything.
- feeling confident and pretty
- trusting blindly
- doing your best
- spending time with kids
- giving selflessly without measure
- being unapologetically yourself
You don’t have to
You don’t have to be as different
as a jigsaw piece
so that we fit.
And you really don’t have to be as opposite
as black is to white
so that we go together.
Maybe we can be as same as water
from a jug and a glass,
so that when we add you and i
we could be more.
— tanvi r
she took the roots of her heart
and planted them
in the depths of his soul
and allowed herself
and yes, i’m a mess
but i’m blessed
to be stuck with you.
Gone with the Wind, 1939
Mirada clavada en tu ayer
Es la quietud del instante,
que roba preguntas y respuestas;
que tras su inexpugnable gris
inventa otra vida gélida
como el rocío en la mañana del recuerdo.
Es la mirada perdida
posada en el abandono
tras la última despedida;
en este umbral de presente
que aún era mañana,
anhelo de deseo vestido de tragedia,
hecho vida por donde vagar
arrastrando todos los recuerdos.
Es el silencio de la paz que no se busca,
el murmullo con sabor a tristeza,
es la sonrisa perdida
tras la mirada clavada en tu ayer.
Juan Antonio Pellicer vk
Para Blog (siir-poesia)
If it won’t drop you to your knees, then you shouldn’t stand for it.
Ocaso no vivido
Siento el frío de tu silencio,
serpiente que agita las entrañas
robando la paz del ocaso no vivido;
siento la pena que te llenó de desconsuelo,
el llanto, que quiere hacerse palabra
y gritar al mar otra vez porqué;
siento tus manos suaves y alargadas
queriendo tocar y acariciar…
implorando otro roce que lleve vida,
suspirando, en un gesto pintado de misericordia,
que te haga despertar.
Siento que tus ojos ven lo que ya no está;
que tu alma vestida de amargura muere,
en voluntario sacrificio
abrazada a la muerte que se aleja;
¡maldita muerte que me arrancas la vida,
que me dejas viva, que te marchas sin verme!.
Cerraste los ojos y un mundo gris
se inventó para ti;
sin aromas, sin ruidos, sin miradas ni caricias;
sin llantos de emoción, sin palabras…
Un mundo gris que llega y espera
el aliento del amor que tras aquél ocaso no vivido
y vestido de eternidad,
para siempre contigo quiero creer… estará.
Juan Antonio Pellicer vk
Para Blog (siir-poesia)
You know the kind of love you are capable of giving. Sometimes, they are just not capable of receiving it.
He said, ‘can I live in your heart’?
She said, 'let me make some room’.
And there he remained until, his soul departed.
Renacer y comenzar de nuevo es dificil pero no imposible, renacemos de la ceniza de un pasado que era alguna vez nuestro lugar donde habia felicidad y tristeza pero eso desaparece, cuando no sabemos aprovecharla desaparece
Eres una ave fenix no olvides nunca camine por el mismo Camino que te llevo a un pasado sin salirda, renaciste del pasado eres una mujer de gran valor tu eres una ave fenix con mucho conocimiento sobre la vida
Nunca olvide que renaciste del pasado pero no lo vuelvas a pisar soló sigue y mira hacia un futuro mejor, y encontraras la felicidad que deseas con pasión tu eres una ave fenix nunca lo olvides.
Derechos de autor
Breath life into me, the way you breathed into man, consume me with love.
I am done feeling broken because you can’t keep your word.
I am done trying to overanalyze why I wasn’t enough for you.
I am done feeling betrayed and broken when I gave so much of myself to you.
I am done allowing myself to be your shoulder to lean on only for you to walk away and not be there for me.
I am done trying to make excuses for you while you were so unbelievably inconsiderate and uncompassionate when you left.
I am done trying to be loyal and loving to you when you took my trust and dismantled it.
- Thought Catalog
People glow different when they’re actually happy.
ˢᵒ ˢᵒ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ…