I decided to learn the tarot cards and the best way to learn (about) them (for me at least) is to research so daily i’ll post about at least 1 card.
Beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, a free spirit, unlimited potential
Reversed: Holding back, recklessness, risk-taking
This card is about new adventures so you can follow your heart to wherever it wants to go. There are going to be challenges to be faced but the Fool doesn’t care about them, he lives in the present.
The card represents self-development, growth, new experiences etc. You shouldn’t worry about the resources, circumstances, steps etc. and just go, start your project, journey, process.
The Fool encourages you to embrace your free spirit. This is why the card is great for meditation when you are in doubt or you worry. The Fool is a great guide as it goes through life with no fear of the unknown and everything is possible to him.
- excitedly in love, maybe lack of commitment
- new spiritual journey
- money opportunities
- prone to accidents
The Fool is a sign that you have started/thought of a project but you worry that you lack resources, the abilities, the circumstances, time etc.
You can also postpone your project out of fear or doubt yourself.
However, the Fool can also show that you take too many risks. Think how to live your life and follow your free spirit without stepping over some boundaries.
- you feel incomplete from the love point of view because you seek adventure
- before jumping into any new projects related to money, research the chances of failure/success, know your domains well
- too afraid to speak up and take risks
- even more prone to accidents
- change of medication would be better for you
- you seek a new spiritual path, don’t just jump right into any spiritual journey though
- you’re ready to forget the traditional ways