A Charlie Dalton playlist
frank iero and the future violents - moto pop
blur - song 2
iggy pop - real wild child
the mountain goats - no children
david bowie - moonage daydream
the clash - i fought the law
against me! - crash
bob dylan - like a rolling stone
pulp - disco 2000
the doors - people are strange
tom petty - i won't back down
young fathers - shame
jimi hendrix - all along the watchtower
the beatles - twist and shout
queen - another one bites the dust
the smashing pumpkins - cherub rock
stevie nicks - edge of seventeen
the who - my generation
talking heads - road to nowhere
adam ant - goody two shoes
the cure - the lovecats
blondie - call me
the holy trinity?
did you mean:
Heres chapter 3 of the dnd fic! Sorry it took so long, I explain why in the notes of this chapter but tl:dr is: school kicked my ass. Sorry this chapter is a bit of a mess the first bit I wrote during the week and the rest of it today. Enjoy!!
DnD Gang: @anderperrytheplatypus @aedan-mills @andersonsdeskset @charlie-dalton-simp
when his name is stephen kc meeks jr
Dead Poets Society Characters' Favourite Desserts
This was really weird to write and I have no idea where it came from but I haven't done one of these in a while so here you go???
• Richard Cameron - I feel like Cameron would like chocolate moose because it's special and not something you get to have every day but it's still simple. I feel like Cameron definitely has "taste" but he doesn't like things that are over the top or anything because, being the over-,thinker he is, he finds them overwhelming (and also unnecessary).
• Knox Overstreet - Knox likes a good strawberry cheesecake. Strawberries remind Knox of life and love (... and Chris?) He likes cheesecake because he admires the contrast of something savory (cheese) and something sweet (cake). It's like with anything in life, Knox thinks: balance is best.
• Charlie Dalton - banana split, Charlie likes banana splits. Why? Because they're fun and they're crazy and they taste funky and sweet and amazing (I've never had one but I can imagine lol). It's fruity (hehe) with chocolate and cream, a plethora of sweet flavours, and it's great to have on the beach while youre relaxing and just enjoying the moment as it is, which is just how Charlie thinks life should be lived: presently. Banana splits are not pretentious, they're easy to make, and they taste as good as any other overpriced, fancy dessert, in Charlie's opinion. The sight of Charlie's particularly chaotic banana splits nauseated Knox and embarrasses Cameron but it's all worth it in the end.
• Todd Anderson - Todd loves apple crumble. It reminds him of autumn evenings. Todd associates happiness and comfort and stability with the taste of apple crumble. He usually bakes his own snd Neil baked one every year for Todd's birthday instead of a cake... this makes Todd very happy :)
• Neil Perry - Cameron and Todd might argue this isn't a dessert but pancakes are Neil's favourite dessert. He finds them refreshing and fulfilling, associating them with new beginnings. Besides, pancakes offer such variety. You can put blueberries or chocolate chips in them, or coat them in jam or maple syrup. Neil likes to have options and also likes to change things up a bit, so, to him, pancakes are the perfect dessert... And, sure, it may or may not have been a coincidence that this became his favourite dessert when Todd moved in and started making him pancakes every morning ;)
• Stephen Meeks - Meeks likes oatmeal cookies (same, Meeks) because they're very simple and, plus, oatmeal is a greatly nourishing food for the body. Oatmeal cookies have a nice texture and flavour, and he knows he can just go to a cafe and grab one to go. Meeks doesn't see the point in spending too much time making a fancy dessert or the decadence of eating one. He likes the accessibility and also thinks it's the little things in life that matter. Like cookies :) (Pitts always brings him one with some coffee or tea when Meeks is deep in homework or studying).
• Gerard Pitts - Tiramisu because it's flavourful with various textures to it. Pitts does appreciate once-in-a-while treats, unlike Meeks who doesn't see the bother, but Pitts thinks tiramisus are a classic and delicious. Meeks and Pitts once attempted to make Tiramisu one Christmas for the poets... It did not go well.
• Chris Noel - another classic: Chris loves Crème Brûlée. It's elegant and delicious and light. She likes the utter simplicity in it's flavour and yet it still remains a rather pretentious dessert to this day.
• Ginny Danburry - Ginny adores cookiedough ice cream. It's funky and modern and relishing. She and her girlfriend always eat an entire tub of it on their movie nights.
Not to be dramatic but dead poets society literally makes me feel so happy to be alive and I'm forever grateful for that
(Im so sorry i didnt find owner of this gif, bit creds to you <3 || GIF NOT MINE)
This gif has been “following” on all of pinterest for few months now, and honestly I always think it’s some cut out scene from Dead Poets Society. It just has those vibes and I cant.
For the context: this guy is 21 years old, New Zealander Formula 2 racing driver Marcus Armstrong (happy b-day kiwi)
BUT JUST LOOK AT HIM, this could literally be from the DPS ( when i first looked at it i didnt know marcus and thought its meeks or todd )
a lot of people have done this but here is dead poets society as dms i have sent/received from/to my friends <3
charlie: idk how to keep a boyfriend tho because my only traits are artist, horny, depression, swag, and adhd
neil: am i crazy or is jfk a dilf
charlie: nah you right
neil: EXACTLY todd literally said i was fucking insane but IM RIGHT IM ALWAYS RIGHT
todd: you are fucking insane and i’m breaking up with you
cameron: are you going to take your meds?
charlie: not today
cameron: wow! you’re just like my idol. dream!
knox: i love you
knox: sorry wrong chat
pitts: what do you mean you “aren’t exactly gay” you are the epitome of homosexual
cameron: in history my teacher went on a tangent about the Sugandees tribe it was interesting
charlie: sugandeez nuts foo 🤣🙏‼️
cameron: you stole my joke :(
neil: it’s so hot in here
charlie: i’m wearing pants today and i’m fucking baking bruh
meeks: i’m thirsty :/
pitts: he need some milk 😂😂😂😂
meeks: fuck you but also yeah
cameron: when steve ate the apple that’s how he became eve and the first woman was made
todd: who is steve??
meeks: technically i’m steve
cameron: no you dumbass, steve from minecraft
pitts: ohhhh steve like that lil monkey from cloudy w/ a chance of mongbwlls
meeks: this mf sayin mratballd
todd: he tried ig
todd: but i don’t have a girlfriend?
charlie: no you have a twink who can weld
neil: damn straight ‼️
charlie: i gotta come up with my senior prank
neil: uhhhh shit on the floor in the hallway
charlie: ok but what if i rented a cow and snuck it in thru the gym
neil: that’s alright too i guess not as good as my idea tho 🙄
charlie: and then i shit on the floor!
meeks: why do knox and his gf look identical l
pitts: they a whole episode of separated at birth
knox: i think me and chris need couples therapy
charlie: i think you guys need to break up
pitts: do you guys ever take a huge piss and then like an hour later you need to take another huge piss and wonder where the fuck it came from because you haven’t drank anything between the two pisses
neil: you’re looking submissive and breedable, bro! keep it up! 💯
todd: you too??
dps as the most cursed fucking texts i've sent or received
pitts: girl are you an internal organ? because you're a fucking failure
pitts: good pickup line^^ use this u dont even have to credit me
neil: the last year and a half has been my "dilf" character arc tbh
cameron: please stop talking
neil: IM SORRY IT'S TRUE
charlie: *repeatedly sending a cursed ass image to gc*
cameron: STOP IT CHARLIE
charlie: im sorry i just thought it looked submissive and breedable:(
cameron: i'm going to show up outside of your house with a baseball bat
knox: what are u guys doing rn?
meeks: eating raw cookie dough to build up my immunity to raw eggs
knox: oh uh that's nice... are you sure that's gonna work??
charlie: fuck guys whats the fourth letter of the alphabet i forgot
charlie: EEZ NUTS
todd: shut the fuck up
neil: i'm going to smoke a pipe on my 18th birthday you guys
todd: neil you have to be 21 LMFAO
neil: when did i say i was legally smoking a pipe im just waiting til 18
pitts: i want someone to take me out to the texas desert and hunt me down with guns while i run away
meeks: we just watched no country for old men if you couldn't already tell
charlie: todd can i come hang out with you and neil today?
todd: yes be careful we have an exterminator today
charlie: ooh is it bob duncan lol
todd: no it's because you are a pest <3
cameron: once i volunteered at the library and some old man came up and asked me if i could find out how much time his daughter had left in jail
knox: i posted my taylor swift album rankings on twitter now i'm getting death threats should i delete the tweet
charlie: NO NOT BEFORE I SEND DEATH THREATS TOO
neil: im an actor
pitts: hi actor im peeing
todd: hi peeing im dad
neil: hi dad im an actor
cameron: omfg did yall hear about the fire that happened near welton
charlie: i hope they burned down the mf child support office im behind on my payments🙏🙏
alr that's all the fucking text screenshots i'm going through on my phone today hope you enjoyed and if you didn't enjoy idc🙏🙏
Remember when Cameron basically told Knox to shut up about Chris and study trigonometry instead? King behavior
A Richard Cameron playlist
the smiths - last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
sleeping at last - hearing
the shins - new slang
r.e.m. - half a world away
the lumineers - ophelia
kate bush - running up that hill
tamino - crocodile
the cure - disintegration
tom rosenthal - asleep on the train
lykke li - i never learn
novo amour - oh, round lake
mitski - a pearl
the national - mistaken for strangers
kishi bashi - i am the antichrist to you
the middle east - the darkest side
bon iver - holocene
cocteau twins - pearly-dewdrops' drops
josé gonzález - crosses
keaton henson - career day
fionn regan - 1st day of may
seafret - atlantis
fink - looking too closely
I am sorry but yes, these two pictures give off the same vibes
Sorry allelon, but no I do not accept your headcanon thank you
projecting myself onto neil perry (headcanons)
if he has a pen in his hand, he will not stop clicking it, or uncapping and re-capping it until someone tells him to stop (90% of the time he doesn't realise he's doing it)
he has a hard time focusing on conversations if there are other people talking around him and the person he's talking to. eg: if meeks and neil are talking, and charlie speaks a little louder, neil will be unable to focus on what meeks is saying (but that doesn't mean he'll process what charlie is saying either). (this happens to me all the time lately and it's so annoying)
he is constantly chewing on the inside of his cheeks or of his lips to the point where his cheeks hurt, so he chew gums 24/7 to avoid doing it too much.
he has a lot of random interests that he desperately want to learn more about but gets overwhelmed with them (+ feels like he doesn't have time to learn more about them because school and stuff) so he never quite gets around to learning more about them, just picking up bits of info here and there, and he gets sad about it. (i want to learn more about astrology, astronomy, greek and norse mythology, crystals, plants, poetry and art and it's overwhelming so i end up doing nothing ahhh)
sometimes he makes himself a cup of tea, comes back to his room, puts the cup on his desk, gets on his bed to do something and completely forgets about the existence of his tea. and so an hour later he sees the mug and gets sad that his tea is now cold but he's too lazy to go heat it up so he just gulps it down in one go.
he doesn't like people touching his things because he's irrationally afraid they'll handle them wrong and break or damage them.
tell me im wrong. u cant.
Happiness is this blurry photo of Todd and Cameron being besties while watching Neil play Puck
WAIT- are these all achievement pins??
my school gave these out for each subject. just look at these nerds; meeks is running out of space, knox has a solid collection going, and charlie has…nothing. is that in character or does he just refuse to wear them???
more dps headcanons (aka me projecting myself onto the boys)
pitts says hi to bumblebees in his puppy voice whenever he sees some. he also stops to put snails that are on the road out of harm's way (and always try to put them in the grass or under bushes).
cameron likes it best when it's raining a lot. if it's the weekend and he can't go outside (not that he minds) because of the rain, he'll wear his most comfortable clothes, make himself a cup of tea and get under his blanket to read.
neil has to make lists for everything, otherwise he gets really anxious and jittery. he always makes an exact list of what he's packing when traveling somewhere, and checks it twice.
meeks has a carefully constructed morning routine and gets very upset if it's disturbed.
todd doesn't like to get on his bed with clothes he's worn outside (and don't even suggest getting IN bed with his clothes on, he'll look at you like you've grown another head). he will whack the dead poets with his pillow until they get up if they get under the covers of his bed with their clothes on (this sounds weird sjfhdkdk but like, it's okay if it's indoors clothes).
meeks has three lamps in his room that have different purposes: one is for studying or whenever he's working on a new project, one is the 'before-bed' lamp, usually for when he reads or if he's not going to bed yet, and the last one is for when it's really dark outside during the day and he just wants some ambiance lighting.
knox absolutely adores candles (his favorite scents are cinnamon and cedar wood) and he's very careful to only light them for the first time when he knows he's staying inside all day, so that they can burn all the way to the edges and burn prettily. he also really wants to buy those candles with like herbs and crystals in them.
charlie is always cracking his knuckles, his neck or his back (he does it like, 7 times a day) and the other poets find it disgusting (especially meeks, he can't bear to hear the sound of it). if he sits on a chair or gets into bed, he has to crack his back beforehand, or else he'll be uncomfortable, not matter what position he's in.