#studentvisa Tumblr posts

  • Are you passionate about cooking? If you are interested in taking your passion to the next level and turn it into your work life as well then, get ready to study Commercial Cookery!
    Have a chat with our in-house registered migration agent and experience a SMOOTH,HASSLE -FREE and FAST admission process.

    More Info : https://vxlmigration.com.au/

    View Full
  • image

    Changing Courses

    If you are a Student visa (SC500) holder and would like to change courses and stay at the same education provider, you may do so as long as the course is at the same level or higher than your existing course. If you wish to transfer to a course at a lower level than what you are currently studying, you will need to apply for a new student visa, or you will be breaching your visa conditions.

    You will not need to apply for a new visa if you are changing from an AQF level 10 course (doctoral degree) to an AQF 9 course (master’s degree).

    For example:

    • if you are studying a Bachelor of Science (Level 7) at a university and wish to transfer to a Diploma of Accounting (Level 5) at the same institution, you would need to apply for and be granted a new student visa.
    • if you are studying a Certificate IV (AQF level 4) and want to transfer to an ELICOS course (non-AQF course), you will need to apply for and be granted a new student visa.

    If you are studying a non-AQF course and want to transfer to an AQF course, you would not need to apply for a new student visa.

    If you change to a new course that is longer than what you were originally enrolled in, you will need to apply for a new student visa before your existing visa expires. If you change to a new course that is shorter than what you were originally enrolled in, you will need to depart Australia within 28 days of course completion, or enrol in a new course and apply for a new student visa within that time frame

    Changing Providers

    If you hold a Student visa and are thinking about changing your education provider, ensure that you continue to meet all the conditions that apply to your student visa.

    If you have completed six months or more of your principal course (see below definition), you are free to change provider at any time (unless you have signed an agreement with your provider that prevents you from doing so). If you have not completed six months of your principal course and you want to change your education provider, you will need to meet one of the following criteria:

    1. You have obtained a letter of release from your existing provider
    2. Your provider, or the course in which you are enrolled, has ceased to be registered
    3. Your provider has had a sanction imposed on its registration by the ESOS agency that prevents you from continuing the course through your provider
    4. You have a government sponsor that considers the change to be in your best interests and has provided written support for the change.

    If you want to transfer, your education provider must assess or consider your request to transfer. All education providers have documented procedures about their transfer policy. Make sure you understand your education provider’s transfer policy, and what your written agreement says you must do, before you attempt to enroll with a new education provider.

    If your education provider does not give you permission to transfer to another education provider and you are not satisfied with the outcome, you should first use your education provider’s internal appeal process. If you are still not satisfied, you can appeal the education provider’s decision at an external complaints handling body such as the State or Territory Ombudsman or the Overseas Student Ombudsman.

    WHAT TO STUDY & WHICH UNIVERSITY TO STUDY & WHICH CITY TO STUDY – We understand student stress and this is most complicated decision at Auscan Consultants we provide genuine adviceand give advised after looking student best interest as per regulation and as per scope. Auscan Consultants team give you advise based on Career prospects we suggest take our free consultation session and we can assure same will change your mind.


    What is a principal course?

    The principal course of study refers to the main course of study to be undertaken by an overseas student where a student visa has been issued for multiple courses of study. The principal course of study would normally be the final course of study where the overseas student arrives in Australia with a student visa that covers multiple courses.

    How do I obtain a Letter of Release?

    You will need to contact your provider and explain why you no longer wish to continue studying at that institution, and ensure that you have compelling and justifiable reasoning.

    I want to study an easier course, can I change to a lower level?

    Yes, you can change to a lower level course, but you will need to apply for a new student visa. If you do so, there is a chance that your visa application will be refused (for example on GTE grounds), unless you provide legitimate reasons for wanting to enrol in the new course.

    Processing Australian Visa is tedious process where you need expert migration consultants who is registered with MARA.MD of Auscan ConsultantsMr Sunil Jaggi is registered migration consultant with MARA and have experienced of handling complex student cases and are among old consultants and Auscan Consultants is proud to have good client success stories. Director of Auscan ConsultantsMsDivyaJaggi is also respected member of MARA and had undertaken successful AAT cases, Skilled Migration, Student Visa applications, Spouse visas and so on.

    Get in touch with us if you have any queries.about visa applications, please call our office on +91 172 5002055 , +91 161 5082055 + 61 3 96709124 or send an email to: info@auscanimmigration.com . Auscan Consultants is one of the Best Immigration Consultants and among Oldest in providing Education & Migration advise to 1000’s of clients

    View Full
  • Dolphin Education Consultancy congratulates Deepan Muruganandam for his successful Student Visa Approval to reach the United Kingdom all the way from Chennai, TamilNadu🎉

    Contact @dolphineducationconsultancy to learn how Deepan made it during this time period and our Expert Consultants will reach you ASAP to guide you to “Chase your Dreams"💫

    Study at your Dreamland tomorrow💥
    Stay Safe😷

    View Full
  • Visa Connection is starting the new batch from Jan 2021.

    We are pleased to announce the furthering of this feature to provide our premium Live Online IELTS Coaching
    Once you enroll, we step in. Our British Council certified faculty members will prepare you in each module of IELTS.
    We have multiple faculties for the different batches of IELTS, for the batch of 15th January, the faculty has 7+ years of classroom teaching experience, Taught across China, Thailand and India
    Expert in IELTS,TOEFL iBT, PTE

    Connect to Visa Connection team for further details and enrolment.
    Register now -: +91 6261-535951
    Email- admin@visaconnection.com.au

    #ielts #ieltspreparation #onlineclasses #StudiesOverseas #studyabroad #Democlass #ieltsexam #testpreparation #BritishCouncil
    #StudentVisa #InternationalStudents #Universities #EducationConsultant #Covid19Update #ApplyNow #applynowonline

    View Full
  • No more worries about education loan.

    DM for more details.

    View Full
  • We wish everyone a very Happy New Year and promise to deliver the same successful results this year too.
    #newyear #happynewyear #2020 #2021 #studyabroad #canadastudent #studentvisa #canadastudentvisa #studyabroad2020 #canadianstudents #canadastudyvisa (at Gocool International)

    View Full
  • Big Data and Data Science Programs in Canada

    Learn More

    View Full
  • Vision Consultants have a tried and tested track record in dealing as well as the processing of all significant sort of education for  switch university Melbourne  and learning and also migration visa including companion visa, visitor visa, moms and dad visa, TSS visa among others.

    Vision Consultants, Education and Learning & Migration Agent are figured out in supplying the most effective and also unmatched migration as well as education visa working as a consultant in nearly all major cities of Australia including Perth, Sydney, Hobart and Melbourne.

    Vision Consultants is here to aid you with your situation filings, processing, information sessions. Whether you call for aid for a partner visa, Public Relations visa, pupil visa, adjustment of course or AAT testimonials and also allures, contact Vision Consultants for solution.

    View Full
  • Merry Christmas to everyone from Gocool Family…. 🎂 🎊
    #studyincanada #studyabroad #canadastudent #studentvisa #canadastudentvisa #studyabroad2020 #canadianstudents #canadastudyvisa #ielts #studentvisaexpert #2020 #canadaimmigration #canadanews #canadaembassy #vfsglobal #canadavisa #studyvisa #ielts #studentvisaexpert #2020 #canadaimmigration (at Gocool International)

    View Full
  • View Full
  • 🥳🥳 Good News For International Students 🥳🥳

    👉👉 If you are currently on a 485 visa 🧑‍🎓👩‍🎓 you may be eligible for a one or two year extension depending on the location of your University 👩‍🎓 and where you are living after the grant of your 485 Visa.

    ✅ The program will commence on 20 January 2021. 

    📞📞 Talk to Our Migration Experts: +61 870824767

    🏢 Level 5, 90 King William Street Adelaide 5000 

    🌐 Website: https://vxlmigration.com.au/

    #subclass 485 visa Australia #studentvisa #study in australia
    View Full
  • 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲.𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 - 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 & 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ‘𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦.

    Register Here ->
    Zoom Meeting ID: 885 7324 2670

    - 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐒.
    - 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝟓𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
    𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐫. 𝐉𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡(Canada Immigration Law Qualified with more than 18years of Experience)

    For 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝑪𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔.For 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔, 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔.

    For FREE Consultation Pls call @ 9696600700, 8872198300, 8872198500

    View Full