I started my summer semster on sunday , I am so excited because I just have 4 subjects!
Today I am planning to study the review vedios that our Dr download in Biochemsteriy group so wish me luck .
Have a nice day everyone 😁😁
It’s an iced chai latte kinda day.
It’s that time of the year again…. I have exams next week. I am trying hard to maintain my sympathetic arousal… We’ll see…
woke up at 5:00 and watched the sun rise; sat at the kitchen counter while a pot of coffee brewed. wrote a letter this morning and looked through my readings. still thinking about thoreau’s walden, when he said “time is but the stream we go a-fishing in”
Me: okay, I have a plan. I’m going to study these topics so I don’t fall behind next year.
Me, later: studies for an hour.
*power suddenly turns off*
Me: oh noo, the lights don’t work and it’s hard to see what I’m doing now. Oh well, im going to take a break. I did study for an hour.
Me, an hour later: okay, break is over, back to studying.
Me: *stares blankly at notes*
Me: you know what? I’ll just study later.
Me: *doesn’t study at all until tomorrow afternoon*
Trying to learn German.
Sun 05/07- What is the worst gift you have received?
My aunt gave a book that had nothing to do with the books I normally read at the moment so I wasn’t interested at all. Then she told me we could change it but instead she kept it and bought me another one that I choose. At the end the gift was good but later when she read the first book she seems to have forgotten how she got it and she recommended it to me and she’s really nice but I’m just not interested and that makes me feel bad.
Mon 06/07 - If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?
The world is messed up so I would like to live in the future to see if it’s better but also I’ m sort of a history nerd so I want to live in the past too even though I know I would most probably not have the best life.
Tue 07/07 - Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?
I’m already pretty naive so I guess I’m keeping my ability to lie even though I don’t lie that much.
07/07/2020 hello loves! i’ve had this blog since 2016, but i took a very very long hiatus between 2017-2020 so i think it’s time i introduce myself to this wonderful community once again
a bit about me
- my name is dorothy (but you can call me dozza, dot, dee, i really do not mind)
- i am currently a year 12 student (high school senior), graduating in three months (counting down the days!
- i’m seventeen, a capricorn, and an enfj-t
- livin in australia (aussie studyblrs hellooooo)
- i love to draw and paint! my favourite mediums are copic marker and watercolour, and i’m thinking about incorporating my art into this blog (my love for art also extends to nail art)
- i also love languages! i’m currently learning mandarin (or well, trying to re-learn it) to connect a little more to my chinese heritage, n i also know a bit of japanese and learnt spanish on duolingo for all of three months
- i’m a huge doctor who and sherlock geek, i love the shows despite the wacky CGI in some of the older seasons of dw
- i’m currently taking both chemistry and biology, and love science
- also a kpop stan (so come talk to me about nct, svt, or skz)
- i love love love to sing :’) i used to be in choirs and acapella groups until the studying took over (i miss it)
- i restarted this studyblr to find some motivation (really feeling like a struggling senior at the moment), and make some friends!
- i post my bujo, notes, sometimes my nails, and mayhaps my art (occasionally)
- i will be tracking #sun-flowerstudying but everyone please bear with me,, i’m still getting the hang of things :’)
- my askbox is open!!! <3 send me mail
studyblrs i follow n love! (you should check them out)
- also @ my lovely followers/mutuals! i haven’t gotten the chance to talk to many of you yet, but please please shoot me a message whenever, i’d love to be friends with you <3
taking anatomy as a polisci student is worse than i thought :)
On today’s artwork, How to Stay Motivated in Studying.
With the pandemic going on and staying at home with the home as our haven / resting area, it has been a struggle to be productive to some. Even I, a homebody, struggle sometimes and prefers recreational activities. Here’s what I do to stay motivated and avoid burnout on my study breaks! I hope it helps some of you.
Another drawing, another installment of my online study club for RVC students! I had the most fun time making these, I almost found it relaxing. Currently have the LARGEST food baby ever :p Trying to stay on track with working out but sometimes u need to stop counting calories and just live! A flat tummy shouldn’t cost your happiness :)
As always feel free to send me asks/messages! I love it when I hear from you guys <3
♬ pete davidson, Ariana Grande
Speed bump on my 30dol challenge. Beginning to think I should have done it on my calculus studies? Next time.
I feel a literal ache for my campus library, I miss living in the dorms (although that was years ago), and staying at the library until 2-3 in the morning, and getting actual progress on my work done. Hopefully soon. The upside is that home is where my cats are! And they force me to take breaks during the day for some therapeutic snuggles 🥰 During my breaks tomorrow I will get back to studying Spanish as well.
7.6.20 alright so let’s catch up on original content posts because i haven’t been on here in a while. here are my favorite tracks i was listening to all of june!
also love how tumblr reduces the quality of my pictures
Nicki Minaj: THEY CALL ME MEGATRON
me reading through a human rights law book: just did a telethon
wrote down my long to-do list in my bullet journal, made my first cup of coffee in a week, and now it’s time to get to work 🌻
🎧 wings, the boyz
I’ve negleted the studyblr side of life but well, I took this pic the week of my finals and I think it capture those hectics days perfectly.