Once more around the ben(d) with part 4!
Also, I have announcements for the road ahead regarding Ben 10 headcannons. Don’t worry, it’s not about a cancelation.
Let’s get to it!
- Has the ability to partially time travel. Partially means that he can move around the world and see how it was / will be, but cannot directly interact with it (he’s like a ghost to those observed). This is a safer alternative to fully time traveling, as there’s no risk of causing an alternate timeline.
- Can now transform into a spherical time machine others can enter to time travel with him. This is inspired by one of his transformation sequences in Omniverse (shown below):
- Is able to control how ignited he is. This way, he can let others be near him without getting them getting burns from his heat, and to reduce the chances of involuntary fire damage by using too much heat.
- Can create what is called a “flamewall”: a swift moving wall of flame that damages those it passes through.
Water Hazzard / Overflow:
As they are more or less the same, they both have the same headcannons:
- Both can encase themselves in a water shield that can absorb certain attacks.
- By charging up enough water, both can create tidal waves, which they can ride.
- Can jump extra high, even when bloated. Thus, he can intentionally fatten himself with a heavy object, then jump onto an opponent to crush them with his weight.
- Not really a power, but can now consume Earth food (can’t use any as ammo, though).
Is now the Spy from Team Fortress 2. How so, you ask?
- Can now shapeshift into the appearance of other beings. He obtains the “disguise plan” by scanning them with his special eyes. Once disguised, he will have their exact appearance and voice, but cannot replicate the powers of their species. For example, if he were to disguise as XLR8, he would not be as fast as him.
- Now has blade-like stingers that are normally kept retracted in his wrists. Upon backstabbing a target, they are injected with a venom that knocks them unconscious for around an hour.
That’s it for part 4! It’s fun coming up with these. :)
I’ll admit that it will take time to come up with further power headcannons, as there’s only so many extra powers they can have. If you have ideas for aliens I have not covered, please feel free to share them in the replies. I’ll credit you for the ideas. You can also share additional powers for previously-covered aliens.
In addition to power headcannons, I can also come up with headcannons on alien species cultures (I’ve made some for Galvanic Mechamorphs, for example).
Also, since I still cannot see my Ultimate Upgrade headcannon posts in tags, here’s a direct link to it: https://bluefire94.tumblr.com/post/640565120172474368/ultimate-upgrade-headcannons
Let me know if it’s showing up in tags for you.
As always, stay tuned for more!