सॉफ्टवेयर इंजीनियर ने बंजर जमीन पर लहलहा दिया चाय का बगीचा
युवा जतिन ठाकुर
– फोटो : अमर उजाला
पढ़ें अमर उजाला ई-पेपर कहीं भी, कभी भी।
*Yearly subscription for just ₹299 Limited Period Offer. HURRY UP!
सॉफ्टवेयर इंजीनियरिंग करने के बाद जहां युवा बड़ी कंपनियों में सालाना बड़े पैकेज पर नौकरी की चाह रखते हैं। वहीं, हिमाचल प्रदेश के बिलासपुर के युवा जतिन ठाकुर ने इंजीनियरिंग करने के बाद कुछ और करने की ठानी। जतिन ने बंजर जमीन पर चाय का…
Budget 2021-22: Poll-bound Bengal gets a slew of road and welfare projects
With the Assembly polls round the corner in West Bengal, the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced some projects in the state that include a new “Economic Corridor” covering 675 km-long National Highway works here at an expected investment of ₹25,000 crore.
The road project announced include upgrade and expansion of the existing 560 km stretch between Kolkata and Siliguri, also…
Cute puzzle I got for my birthday
I have always wanted to correspond with someone through letters, but I was either too nervous or busy! Now that I have more free time (And more money for stationary equipment) on my hands, I’ve decided to reach out in hopes to find someone who would like to write to one another!
• I’m trans masc and bisexual, and I do feel as though I’d be much more comfortable writing to someone who is also part of the community (A way we could relate!)
•I love dark academia and cottagecore!
• I have taken up/enjoy sewing and embroidery!
•I also enjoy scupting pottery, painting, sketching and other artistic activities! I also have an Art account on Instagram!
•I love gardening and I have a habit of pressing and framing plants!
•When I do graduate (2022) I hope to major in Journalism and minor in something history related perhaps something relating to botany or the study of flowers specifically!
• I want to get into Radio journalism, Working for NPR is a dream of mine! I love radio broadcasting, and often listen to podcasts!
• I enjoy reading, some of my favorite books are Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, The Idiot by Dostoevsky, and Anna Karenina by Tolstoy!
• Aside from dark academia and cottagecore- I am a HUGH sci-fi lover :) (Love Starwars and Alien) I also occasionally play dnd:)
Feel free to message me if you are interested in corresponding!
And I hope that you’ve had a great day!
Fennel Cafe – Afternoon Tea In Flower Dome With Views Of Marina Bay & Singapore Flyer
Fennel Cafe is a garden-themed cafe at Flower Dome within Gardens By The Bay which offers panoramic views of Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer. It is easily one of the prettiest places to have afternoon tea in Singapore.
The Afternoon Tea Set is priced at S$45++/pax (deposit is required for reservations).
Here’s what you can expect from Fennel Cafe’s Afternoon Tea Menu.
Egg salad sandwich…