i wanna go to the zoo again so bad
i’m watching Blood Feud and i’m wondering how Burns got that Olmec head through the door and also how the Simpsons managed to carry it to the basement, considering you see it there in subsequent episodes
I like to see that happen.
If he was in tapped out, here’s what his tasks would be.
1. Get annoyed with people babying him for 1 hour
2. Sleep like a baby for 7 hours
3. Use the bathroom like a big boy for 5 minutes
4. Wear a onesie for 50 seconds
5. Try not to cry for 5 hours
6. Get scared by Bart Simpson for 3 hours *Requires Bart
7. Have some nice warm milk for 10 seconds
8. Suck his thumb to comfort himself for 7 minutes
9. Take a bath after having an accident for 20 minutes
During the newest episode of “The Simpsons - Now Museum, Now you Don’t!” Lisa plays a woman version of Leonardo Da Vinci recounting her life as an artist. Towards the end of the segment, it insinuates she lives with Nelson and worked on her creations into old age.
I quote this all the time, didn’t know this clip had been sitting on youtube since 2014
© Unlike Pluto
One-off Character Spotlight #12 (Russ Cargill)
Not my fav piece of art, but you can have it anyway.
The Simpsons screen captures season 23, episode 16 “How I Wet Your Mother”.
Just realized I never posted this Lovejoy piece from like beginning of quarantine :/
this is one of my favorite thoh segments and one of my favorite quotes now
Haha funny people