Fresh start plan
Here are my new rules:
- when I wake up at 5 am for work, only coffee is allowed.
- I need to go to bed earlier. Sleep deprivation makes me hungry.
- I need to take the time to journal again. Everyday, I have to write down my weight, my calories intake, how much I burned off with work and with my steps.
- I have to make sure the steps app is open before I go to work.
- I have to weigh myself when I wake up (even though it's really scary to weigh myself this early in the day), and a second time when I come home around 10 am.
- I have to pretend to eat lunch with friends or eat lunch earlier than my family more often.
- On weekends I have to skip all lunches. My excuse: sleeping in and waking up too late to eat lunch.
- When I have a lot of free time during the day, I should try to not spend it doing nothing. A small workout, some walking or biking is better.
- When I arrive late I should eat less! I eat more than before I started working even though I'm all alone at the table. No one is watching too closely. I can put some food in my mouth and go spit it out discreetly. I can also put some back into the countainer it was in discreetly.
- big salads filled with mainly salad are my best friend !
- binges are still allowed but they need to be more controlled and they have to be followed by a large intake of laxatives.
That's it. Seems like a lot but it's a bunch of stuff that I used to do anyways. Let's do this ! ^^