idk man...... he just loves girl groups fight me :////////
idk man...... he just loves girl groups fight me :////////
Omg I just noticed in the OP, Kabuto's not wearing his usual longer gloves 🤔👀
DID HE FOLD THEM
no LOOK at this cast
— GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO?
— man said give me back my url…ummmm you know my url “violettelueur” is like…french right?
gOJO SENT HIM A SELFIE W A BEAT UP SOLDIER P LEASE KSHJFKHD
bag tour !
TAGGED : @shrapnelsong, pls i loved this, thank you for sharing ❤ TAGGING : @miranyutu, @enmoni ( mello! ), @tofiorire, @renran, @peachmuses ( the twins!! ), @hopingforjustice, & @cantuscorvi + anyone else that wants to. tag me if you do!
i just impulsively bought some film inspired scrunchies this is how im living now <3
keep rewatching the trailer for a very tall problem that's so fun it makes me so happy i looove big fan projects and that one im especially excited for
Irene Dunne was the sweetest smelling actress I ever worked with, with lips that tasted of spiced cider and gingerbread - like kissing Christmas morning right on the teeth. - Cary Grant on Irene Dunne
my dream is to make @kiyomai write for tokrev so that i can force her to write me hanma content like her omi content
*slams fist on table* i love my sweetie so much wtf i can't wait to hold their hand again
Happy Bon Jovi day, babe!
Happy halfway there day, sexy face
Maybe one day we will even have hairs and faces unlocked for both genders....
Fankids post featuring my nameless fanchild fer [REDACTED] along with vanillapoisons(on instagram) jurrasicshipping kid Vela(the pigtails gal)
Now that I’ve had time to process my feelings and listen to the album several times, here are my thoughts on Peaches!
I loved the first album so much (like, it’s seriously one of my favorite albums of all time) I couldn’t help but worry this one would disappoint me, despite Jongin’s excellent music taste and me loving every single solo work he’s put out. But of course, I needn’t have worried. With all the artistry and effort and thought Jongin put into this album, all I can do is just sit back in awe of what he’s created.
Just as the vibe of this album is different from the first, so has my experience of it been. With the first one, listening to it for the first time felt almost like a spiritual experience, like being transported to a higher plane, and I fell completely in love with every song right away. What’s more, unlike some songs I like on first listen but which become boring to me with time, my love for his first album has never faded, only grown stronger, if possible, and I still listen to it regularly.
With this album, it’s been a slower burn—the songs have taken awhile to soak in, for me to really begin to feel their shape and size, but the way I love them keeps growing exponentially with every single listen. This is similar to the way so many of my favorite EXO songs have come to find their place of prominence in my heart.
So in the end, it’s hard to say which album I’ll end up liking better, but I don’t feel like I need to compare, anyway. They’re really like night and day, each having their own place and purpose and beauty and vibe.
I really don’t know how I can rank the songs, and I love all of them, but I’ll make an attempt!
1. Peaches: I’m obsessed. I knew I was going to be obsessed when I first heard the teaser. Unfortunately I watched the teaser so much I think I started to create my own version of the song in my mind (reminder not to spoil myself too much next time), so it took a couple listens for me to get used to how it actually is, but that was no real loss. I love everything about it. It’s such a vibe. His voice is exquisite. His dancing is phenomenal. The MV is absolutely gorgeous, a work of art. The historical setting? The theatrical elements? The mythic references to the Mureungdowon fable (Peach Blossom Spring, twitter user @theMoonDreamer_ theorized about it and Jongin confirmed) and both eastern and western gods? Again: obsessed. I like this even better than Mmmh. On another note, the lyrics 👀🤭🥵 Kai dropping another sex anthem, I see, and doing it so well
2. Blue: This song is so damn beautiful, I have no words. And the lyrics hit me right in the heart. Maybe it’s a sensitive introvert thing, but I relate so much. This song is sad but like a comforting blanket at the same time. I can see myself going to this song when I’m having a rough time and finding a lot of peace and catharsis in it. Music wise, this kind of chill r&b/neo-soul is exactly my vibe. With the plaintive loop of the electric guitar, the piano at the end, the night sounds of distant crickets as if through an open window... my heart feels at home. After the song is over, I feel almost as if I’ve been with a dear friend, in that space of quietness and understanding that comes after sharing a bit of our souls and finding we’re not alone, after all.
3. Come In: My jaw dropped when I first heard this song. The soundscape is so unique and creative and beautiful. The timbre of his voice when he sings “come in to me”—hell, his voice in the entire song—does something to me. The way this song soars and feels like nervous anticipation and determination all rolled into one is breathtaking.
4. Vanilla: I fell in love with this song when I saw the prologue film. It’s so beautiful and calming and it kept playing in my mind like a soothing balm during a hard and stressful few days. However, the actual song is a bit different from the version in the prologue film, and I’m still getting used to it. Hopefully we’ll get a full IMLAY remix (I saw he mixed the dance break in the prologue film), because I really loved that part. It was also a bit jarring when I heard the autotune/robotic-sounding repetitions of “vanilla” that run through the actual song. I still don’t know how I feel about that, but it’s becoming less jarring the more I listen. I have a feeling this will be a major grower, because overall the song is such a soothing and heavenly vibe I can’t help but love it. Also the lyrics? I’m screaming. Peaches part 2
5. To Be Honest: This song feels so cheerful and hopeful, expansive like a clear sky. He was right, this is the perfect song for a drive. The vibe reminds me a bit of NCT Dream’s Hello Future. I don’t know what else to say about it; it just makes me happy.
6. Domino: This song was also a bit jarring to me at first listen, maybe because I adore Jongin’s normal vocal tone so much I didn’t know how to feel about him sounding almost like a different person. But the feeling when he switches back to his normal register during the verses? Absolute chills. The more I listen to this song, the more complexity and details I hear that I love. The little flashes of harmonies are perfect and the beat is so addictive. Hearing it just makes me want to dance. I can 100% imagine me and my old dance friends jamming out to this in class. It would have been a favorite for sure.
Honestly the last three are really hard to rank and are probably interchangeable. And when it comes down to it, there are no skips; I love them all. I can’t wait to see him perform them at his concert!
I’m so proud of Jongin for working so hard and pouring his heart and soul into this album. I feel I could burst with happiness and love. He said he was involved intricately in crafting every single part of it and that’s truly so evident. He really has the heart of an artist like his father, and I’m so glad I’ve had the privilege of being here to experience his incredible art
I bought some pen color theme packs :]
And it kinda reminds me of lancelot