Tooru: Is letting someone win at chess sapiosexual bottoming
Touma: Does anyone in this godforsaken group ever think before they speak
Tooru: Is letting someone win at chess sapiosexual bottoming
Touma: Does anyone in this godforsaken group ever think before they speak
- At the end of practice -
Oikawa: I don’t wanna leave, it’s too hot outside goddammit
Iwaizumi: Stop being a fucking baby and go, Oikawa
Makki: Now, it’s been too hot the past week
Yahaba: Makki’s telling the truth
Kunimi: Rain come down right now
- It starts to rain -
Mattsun: I knew it. You were a god from the start
sé que un personaje es mi favorito cuando me parece el ser más insoportable del planeta pero daría todo lo que tengo para protegerlo
summary :: The world holds many mysteries, some easier to solve than others. One you can’t seem to understand is how your boyfriend, Tōru Oikawa, manages to always look so beautiful
main characters :: t. oikawa x gn!reader
extra :: established relationship, fluff, 1.2k words
a/n :: I totally didn’t stay up till past 3 in the morning to right the majority of this, that’s crazy…
If you were asked to describe your boyfriend in one word it would be insufferable. If you were asked again to describe your boyfriend in one word it would be mesmerizing. His fans knew it, his followers on social media knew it, his teammates and friends knew it, even you knew it.
Tōru Oikawa is an attractive person, there is no doubt about that. But even the most glamorous people have their ugly moments. And what better example than sleep. No one is free from the awkward positions of limbs or drool dripping down their chin, including your boyfriend. Right?
Well, that was exactly what you have set out to find today.
A long yawn draws breathily from Oikawa’s mouth. The bags under his eyes appear darker than a few moments ago when you had last glanced at him. If that wasn’t telling enough of how tired he is, the droop of his eyes and slump of his shoulders more than screams it.
The two of you are cuddled together on the couch, your phone held between your knees for the two of you to see. You had agreed to let him watch videos of his volleyball matches and practices as long as you got to sit in his lap.
Apparently, practice had tuckered him out more than you both had originally thought. With matches lining up so frequently, the team was training harder than usual - Oikawa especially.
He rubs at his groggy eyes as he suppresses another yawn. “Mm, I think I’m going to take a nap, Starlight.”
You smile sweetly at him, pressing a chaste peck to his cheek. “Get some rest.”
Pecking your temple, he carefully moves you from between his legs as he stands up. You watch him make his way down the hall and slip into the bedroom, the door cracked open a sliver behind him. You stay sitting on the couch a little longer, engrossed in the video.
An hour or so passes before you realize how drained your phone battery is. The low battery notification pops up on your screen, pausing what you were watching. You mutter a curse under your breath as you jump up from the couch to find a charger.
It takes you running around the entirety of the house to remember you had left your charger in the bedroom. The exact same bedroom your boyfriend is sound asleep in. A devilish thought creeps into your head.
There couldn’t be a more perfect opportunity to test your theory.
Carefully selecting the least creaky floorboards, you creep towards your shared bedroom. Pushing the door open a little wider, you peek your head inside the dark room. Oikawa’s figure softly raises up and down beneath the covers, his back facing you. Perfect.
You check your phone battery. Ten percent. It should be just enough to snap a handful of pictures before plugging it in. All you have to do is not make a single noise.
You ease the door open and slip inside, then close the door back to its original position. Your feet quietly pad across the floorboards as you circle the bottom of the bed towards the right side where Oikawa lay. The battery has gone down to five percent. It’s now or never. Flipping open the camera app, you bend down slightly for a better angle.
After double checking he’s still fast asleep, you snap a quick picture only to realize far too late the flash is on. A bright flash darts across the walls and illuminates Oikawa’s relaxed features for a split second. You curse sharply under your breath as you flick your phone down.
Barely given a moment to recollect yourself when you’re startled further by your boyfriend’s mumbled voice.
“It’s quite rude to take pictures without people’s permission, Starlight.”
Flinching with a sharp yelp, your phone drops from your grasp and clatters to the ground, nearly missing your foot before disappearing beneath the bed. “Oh no.” You drop to your knees and reach a hand underneath to blindly search for it.
The mattress creaks as Oikawa leans over to watch you. “Drop something?”
The glare you shoot him is nearly enough to wipe the smug smirk off his face. Huffing, you glance beneath the bed as you continue to pat around. Something thin and hard brushes against your fingers. You snatch your phone and pull your arm back.
“Aha!” Your triumph is short lived as your phone is suddenly plucked. “Hey!”
He holds the phone close to his chest, the screen angled upward so he can see the photo. “Not bad. Blurry, but you got my good side.”
With his focus on the screen, you take the moment to lunge forward, only to narrowly miss as he stretches his arm away. Jumping into his lap, you try again. He responds by further extending your phone from your reach.
“Tōru, this isn’t funny, give it back.”
Quickly growing tired of his antics, you tug at his arm to try and force him to give you it back. He easily fights against you, even smiling cheekily to himself.
“Need I remind you, Starlight, you were the one sneaking pictures of me while I was asleep.”
“I was just trying to get an ugly picture of you!”
As soon as the angry words leave your mouth, you freeze. The air tenses as both of you look at the other shocked faces, mouths agape and eyes wide. Oikawa is the first to speak, whispering almost too quietly for you to hear him.
There’s a shadow of pain evident in his voice. The prick it jabs at your heart hurts nearly as bad. You crawl out of his lap to slump beside him and bring your knees to your chest, allowing him to properly sit up.
You take a deep breath in to calm your nerves, but it hardly helps. “You always look good in pictures, Tōru. Even when you don’t know one is being taken. I thought…” You wet your lips. “I thought if I snuck in while you were sleeping, I could finally get a bad picture. But now I just feel horrible.”
“Oh, Starlight.” Oikawa gently grabs your shoulder and draws you back into his lap, your head coming to rest on his chest over his heart.
“I’m sorry if I made you feel horrible in any way. Whether you believe me or not, you are the most stunning person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.”
A smile tugs at the corners of your mouth. “Thank you, Tōru,” you mumble through squished lips. “And I’m sorry, too. I shouldn’t have done any of this.”
“It’s alright. As long as you know that I am the most good looking person ever, even when I sleep.”
You pick your head up from his chest to give him a pointed look. “What happened to saying I was the most good looking person?”
“You are, I still stand by that. But at the same time, you are dating me, you know.”
“Oh, yeah, because you’re so gorgeous,” you drawl sarcastically.
“I’ll prove it to you.” He whips your phone out from beneath the pillow. If you weren’t so impressed by his sleight of hand, you would’ve scolded him. He attempts to turn it on, but the screen refuses to light up.
You suddenly remember the other reason for coming in here. “Right, I was supposed to charge it.”
Oikawa picks at the bottom of your case in feigned disinterest. “Not that it particularly matters, but, uh…did you manage to get a clear picture of me?”
Thank you for reading! Leave a note or reblog?
Don’t forget to drink your water & ilysm
For more haikyuu
@chisupa asked: His thumb brushes at Ritsu’s chin as he sneaks in a quick kiss. “Riri, Happy Birthday..” Tooru muttered into another kiss, much like any birthday of Ritsu’s it was in Tooru’s heart to spoil them. He’d already gotten Ritsu some new outfits, skirts, a few shirts along with some just for both of them.
“So what does my Riri-chan want to do today?” He asked while letting their foreheads touch, “anything you want to do we shall do it yeah? Even if it’s just cuddles. As we can always try out those new outfits can’t we~” There was a smirk plastered on Tooru’s face, “I love you so much~”
while ritsu is certainly not above using their birthday as an excuse to laze around and do as they please (which they always do anyway, regardless of the day), it’s ultimately of little consequence to them. it’s just another day of the year, and while they do enjoy the extra attention some give them, it really is no big deal in their eyes. not to mention, rei tends to come and spoil the mood in trying to butter them up, and it’s the last thing they want to deal with today.
fortunately, though, rei hasn’t made an appearance yet this time around. and part of ritsu is just ever so slightly bummed by that (not that they’ll admit it, but they did at least appreciate the fact that he remembered and made an effort, even if they tried to hurry him back out every time), but they quickly brush that aside in favor of enjoying the company of their friends. first had been mika, their roommate, who had made them a wonderful new outfit that ritsu had quickly decided they’d wear for the day. then there were the other members of knights and the other members of the new dimension agency, and even mao and somehow eichi had dropped by the visit. of course ritsu appreciated and thanked each and every one of them, but in truth, they looked forward to seeing tooru the most. and why wouldn’t they? he is their most beloved, after all― not to mention, it isn’t long before all of the socializing utterly exhausts the poor vampire, leaving them all the more eager to return to the one person who can put them at ease.
it’s all the more reason, too, that they melt into his arms when he greets them when they go to him soon afterward, a small smile tugging at the corners of their lips as they meet his kisses and snake their arms around his neck.
❝well, i don’t really want to go out anymore after everyone else left me spent...❞ humming thoughtfully, ritsu ponders his question for a few moments before flashing him a grin, leaning close again as they slide a hand up his chest with the lightest, teasing touch. ❝i wouldn’t mind trying on those outfits, though. maybe putting on a little show? i’m used to modeling because of knights, after all, and you do have such good taste~ mm, but which do you want to see first, love? should i start with those special ones you bought? or should i save those for last, hm~? keep it as a special treat for the end~? what does my darling ruru want to see, hm? after all, you spent this time and money on me... the least i can do is repay you with something you like, right~?❞
iwaizumi: i'm glad oikawa and suga have started hanging out more
daichi: yeah me too
iwaizumu: and i'm glad suga is so calm and responsible, he keeps oikawa in check
daichi: suga isn't calm
iwaizumi: oh no
daichi: oh no
oisuga （„• ֊ •„)♡
characters: Oikawa, Tsukishima, Bokuto, Kuroo
synopsis: you call them (your) sunshine
word count: 1300
event: #𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐 𝐌𝐄?!
a/n: i’ll probably make a pt 2 with sakusa and the twins ! anyway, day 3 is done ^_^ i don’t think i’ve ever posted for three days consecutively :’)
- Oikawa had come over to your home after a long day of practice, when you’d noted his unusually low energy that day and decided to try and cheer him up. He’d been fiddling with his phone, sitting on the couch when you made your way towards him with a little smile.
- “There’s my sunshine!” You coo at the brunet, which immediately catches his attention - his head whips to you and he can’t control the shy laugh that bubbles from his chest as he notices you were talking about him.
- “That’s so cheesy, [Name],” he laughs as he grabs your hand and plops you down next to him on the sofa, the bright pink blush radiating from his cheeks tells you he didn’t dislike your words, “do you mean it?” — He asks, his eyes softening ever so slightly as he carcasses your hair in a comforting manner.
- “Of course, Tooru,” you pinch one of his cheeks affectionately while assuring him, “don’t be silly, why wouldn’t I mean it.”
- “Then I guess you can’t live without me, eh?” He teases you as he tries to cover up how giddy and loved he felt by your previous words had made him feel. His hand resting against the small of your back, feeling better at your words and soft touches.
- “I guess that’s right.” You answer back without as much of a second thought.
- He leans into your shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of your neck, as he stares up at you with his love for you seemingly pouring from his body, “God, I love you so much.”
- - - - - - - - -
- As soon as you make eye contact with your brown-eyed boyfriend, you can’t help but shout as loudly as possible; “There’s my sunshine!”, as he made his way out of the gym with his fellow first years. Who, as soon as they process your words, burst into an uncontrollable laughter.
- “Want to say that any louder? I don’t think coach heard you well enough.” Your boyfriend rolls his eyes, but you can see the soft pink tint blooming against his cheeks as he approaches you.
- You hear his best friend giggle behind the blond, much to his annoyance, and soon brown eyes are glaring at the darker colored ones earning a new round of laughs. Tsukishima, in return, starts power walking over to you and huffs in annoyance.
- “I guess I can’t call you that anymore,” you jokingly sigh – and Tsukishima would be naive to think it was a normal sigh , “would honey bunny do?”
- “[Name],” You hear Kei mumble, “I’ll buy you anything, just not here, I want to be able to show my face around school tomorrow.”
- “Is the honey bunny angry?” You hear Tanaka coo.
- “Come on.” He grabs your hand and drags you away as he mumbles something about this being the reason they were all single and how nicknames were stupid.
- “So, no more nicknames?”
- “No,” he mumbles when you’re both a better distance from his teasing club members – under the orange sunset you can make out the red tint in his cheeks that hadn’t ever really disappeared, “I like them, just –, not in front of the guys, or anyone… just - just us, okay?”
- - - - - - - - -
- You’d been feeling pretty down, your teacher had been nothing short of a bitch today, your lunch had gotten smushed in your bag, your friend had skipped school because they were sick, and you had a pop quiz on your worst subject.
- Of course, you didn’t want to be sulking around Koutarou, especially since he tended to get sad if you were sad and so forth, so you mentally prepared yourself to distance yourself from your boyfriend — afraid to put him in a bad mood before practice. It’s while you’re halfway through texting him explaining you weren’t feeling the best when you see a flash of silver dash through the halls.
- And immediately a smile breaks through your cheeks. Almost like a miracle cure it, just seeing your boyfriend had you feeling better and storing your phone back into your school jacket.
- “There’s my sunshine!” You beam as you’re tackled into a hug, your senses are filled to the brim with him, just him.
- “And you’re mine, silly!” He laughed as he nuzzled into your neck, his cheeks resting against your shoulder and you can feel the way they’re giving off a soft heat.
- “Bo,” you run your fingers through his hair, “are you blushing?”
- “Hm, are you?” Gold eyes peek up into yours.
- “Hmph, maybe too.” He huffs.
- - - - - - - - -
- He had invited you over to study, you two had a physics exam the next week and you’d ask him for help and as your loving, sweet, magnificent boyfriend Tetsuro had no choice but to agree a bit too eagerly for the way he’d talked about the subject beforehand.
- You’d decided to go buy him some snacks in hopes of repaying his kindness before heading over to his place, stopping at the convenience store near his mom’s apartment but you were shocked to see his hunched over figure pondering over two different types of chips.
- Quickly realizing what he was doing, you duck at the nearest shelves and continue watching the way he tries to decide what chips to get. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he mumbled something you couldn’t quite make out (it sounded like he was trying to weigh the pros and cons of each bag) when an older lady approached him offering him help.
- He seemed deep in thought, his eyebrows furrowed as if the decision between two chip flavors secretly equated to solving poverty, the lady chipping in every once in a while, after sometime he just sighs and decides to buy the two chip flavors – which is when you take your cue to leave, a plan already in your mind on how to tease your boyfriend.
- “So, whatcha’ you doing?” You sneak up on him, causing a startled gasp to come out of Kuroo – who was now blushing red from embarrassment as people around you two glared at him.
- “God, [Name], you scared me,” he huffs, he puffs out his cheeks jokingly, “and I should be asking you that, you’re supposed to be over at my place not here.”
“Just wanted to surprise you with some snacks,” you laugh, “you know, cause you’re a nice boyfriend and all.”
- “That’s sweet,” he smiles before whispering, a devious smirk on his lips, “but as your nice boyfriend, I know you’re lying~” You’re now both making your way down to the cashier.
- “Fine, I had been wanting these chips for some time now,” you point at a random bag, knowing full well that it was not either of the ones Kuroo had been contemplating on, “they’re only available here though.”
- “Eh, those?” He glares at the bag, “Cheese and honey flavored?”
- You blink, surprised at the weird combination, “Yeah?”
- “Ah, and here I was buying you these ones,” he pouts, frowning slightly as he points to your favorite flavor, “I mean, that one doesn’t sound as good but… if you want to we could get it instead.”
- “You’d eat cheese and honey flavored chips
- “I mean, if you really want them…”
- “Even though you hate cheese?” You tease, “I’m so lucky to have such a cute boyfriend, you’re like a little ball of sunshine.”
- “Huh? Don’t you think you’re confusing me with Karasuno’s number 10?” Kuroo’s eyes widen, his cheeks growing red.
- “Nope, I’m talking about Nekoma’s number 1 nerd.” You poke his cheeks.
- “Pick one, am I your sunshine or nerd?”
- “Nerdy sunshine.”
- “God… you ruined this.” He jokes, exaggerating an eye roll as he begins checking out his stuff.
- “So, no cheese and honey chips?”
- “In your dreams, babe.”
Oikawa: Be careful, Iwa. Revenge fantasies never work out the way you want... especially dance-based revenges... My Sweet Sixteen was rough, guys.
beta reader: @anubai
character: Oikawa Tooru x reader
a/n: a bit of a continuation of I Know About Whispers, but it could be read on its own as well! It’s also loosely based on the song Happier by Ed Sheeran. I hope you all enjoy!
Azusa prevents Rei from getting out of bed by cuddling them.
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲? 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 ✨
A lone cafe stands in the middle of a bustling city, bewitching passerby to enter through its whimsical doors. for those who take the leap, a world of magic, mystery and romance awaits. what could be behind those enchanting doors?
six stories. six strings of fate. do you have what it takes? enter cafe del la luna, and watch your magical adventure unfold. 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣.
want to be tagged? send in an ask or comment under this post!
navigation | anime masterlist
hearth of the wicked
—cafe del la luna is looking for a new part-timer, and bokuto kotaro, a college student in need of some quick cash, is up for the challenge, even if his friends try to warn him against it.
➢ pairing: bokuto kotaro x witch! gender neutral! reader (will be named asuka in the rest of the fics)
➢ estimated release date: september 25, 2021 11:30 PM PHT
when dawn arrives
—every other day, cafe del la luna receives a fresh shipment of magical baking supplies, but that is the least of (y/n)’s, the young apprentice of the witch asuka, concern. for they’re utterly enchanted by kita shinsuke, resident delivery boy, who has a knack for charming his way into their heart.
➢ pairing: kita shinsuke x witch’s apprentice! gender neutral! reader (will be named harumi in the rest of the fics)
➢ estimated release date: september 29, 2021 11:30 PM PHT
of donuts and crumbled hearts
—everyone knows that donuts are a cop’s best friend. when sawamura daichi, resident cop, embarks on a hunt for the best donuts in town, he finds them in the mystical walls of cafe del la luna, and is determined to figure out the secret behind these delicious treats.
➢ pairing: sawamura daichi x fairy! gender neutral! reader (will be named natsuki in the rest of the fics)
➢ estimated release date: october 3, 2021 11:30 PM PHT
whispers in the moonlight
—when another wizard opens up a flower shop right across cafe del la luna, oikawa tooru, one trickster of a fox familiar, decides to check it out. not expecting to be bewitched by the stunning owl familiar next door.
➢ pairing: oikawa tooru x familiar (owl)!gender neutral! reader (will be named sora in the rest of the fics)
➢ estimated release date: october 7, 2021 11:30 PM PHT
secrets and magic spells
—for a calm wizard, ushijima wakatoshi, has one heck of an apprentice. but even more chaos ensues when said apprentice meets kuroo tetsuro, a human determined to prove to the world that magic does in fact, exist.
➢ pairing: kuroo tetsuro x wizard’s apprentice! gender neutral! reader (will be named chiaki in the rest of the fics)
➢ estimated release date: october 11, 2021 11:30 PM PHT
petals in the wind
—for (y/n), self acclaimed tea lover, cafe del la luna is the best place to drink tea. but when a new improved menu comes out in collaboration with the flower shop next door, they go to investigate, only to find a rather stoic but charming man (wizard) behind the counter.
➢ pairing: ushijima wakatoshi x gender neutral! reader (will be named yuki in the rest of the fics)
➢ estimated release date: october 15, 2021 11:30 PM PHT
© yumeyooa 2021. All rights reserved. Copying, reposting, translating, and modifying in any platform aside from a03 and tumblr or by any means is NOT permitted and will be dealt with accordingly.
# another guy giving u flowers
how the haikyuu guys react to seeing you getting a bouquet of flowers from another man
→ ft. osamu miya, oikawa tooru
a/n: so a random friend confessed to me today and gave me a whole bouquet of flowers wtf?? i rejected him politely but anyways i thought this was a very funny prompt so here we go!
oikawa tooru !
the day was pretty normal, you were just arriving to the lunch area in school to meet up with ur bf and eat like you usually do
oikawa was specially exited to meet up with you today since he had big news about the team and his daily life honestly
but all of the sudden he just feels like everyone is watching him expectantly, like he is used to this but this time there were definitely a lot of eyes on him
he is confused so he looks around and realize that in fact everyone was looking at him like expecting him to realize something
so when he finally spotted you across the room, your boyfriend’s stomach literally drops
so there you were, eyes wide open when this other guy he recognized as one of ur friends/classmates was bowing to you and handing you out a pretty bouquet of red roses
tooru genuinely did not know what to do, like poor boy was panicking he absolutely had never experienced this weird feeling in his stomach, his blood boiling like all at the same time, he stands up and literally looks everywhere panicking
it’s pretty funny seeing someone as confident suddenly becoming an adorable moron that genuinely doesn’t know what to do
he is like: 👁-👁
he would never doubt you, but that doesn’t mean he was thrilled seeing his s/o receiving a whole ass bouquet in the middle of a crowd
on the other hand you also were naturally shocked, you could be oblivious but you were definitely not expecting this
“i’m flattered but you know i’m with someone right?” you asked in the most polite way you could not wanting to hurt this guys feelings.
“absolutely! d-don’t misunderstand this, i know you are with oikawa-san, and would never try to get between you two! i just- uh, for some people is better to confront the problem to solve it y’know? so i figured out that would help me, i hope you don’t mind” he explains while lowering his head and your heart crashed.
usually, men felt like they had the right to have their confession accepted by you, but meeting this guy absolutely squashed your chicken heart and felt so grateful
you gave him the warmest of smiles “thank you for being so respectful, i appreciate your flowers there’s definitely a pal it there for someone so pretty like you!” and istg his face blushed at a 200% seeing you so happy that he immediately forgot he was trying to move on
yep that was it, tooru perceived this spellbound guy and i’m sorry he couldn’t stop his jealousy this time.
he calls your name and you couldn’t even respond bc he now has you in his shoulder glaring at the guy who lowkey felt intimidated but relieved as you waved goodbye
“is the great king jealous?” he has the most adorable pout
“fir simiine is pritty liki yiu” he mocks “DAMMIT OF COURSE I AM LOVE”
the volleyball team swears they heard your laugh all across the cafeteria lol
osamu miya !
you were chillin’ w the vb team in the lunch area
honestly you thought osamu was going to be a laid back boyfriend, no, so wrong, he is so clingy that it was almost as seeing a puppy w separation anxiety
so u got used to being around him, his brother, suna, etc.
“so what if we don’t call them UFOS, but...” “atsumu, shut up” suna said making u laugh. osamu looked at you with heart eyes, he really enjoyed watching u get along with what he considered to be his family.
in between jokes you asked your boyfriend if he could get you something to drink, knowing he would never let you do thing like this, osamu was a gentleman and you loved him for that.
while he was away you stayed chatting with suna, as the twins were buying your stuff, when you felt a little tap on your shoulder.
there was this adorable guy with a bouquet of flowers and cheeks blushing. your first impression was that he looked just so cute, like a a cute little kitten asking to be carried.
“hi, y/n. god i’m so sorry about this, i feel stupid, sorry, i am really...” he was just stuttering and you smiled to reassure him. not to be a narcissist but you had received. couple of confession before, however not so many since you started a relationship with osamu so you were knew to handle this situation.
with your smile and little scoff, and while stopping suna to get in between the confession, you asked him to proceed.
this was huge thing for the guy so he continued more confident “you are so beautiful, and i just wanted to make sure you know that, i see you in classes and just so you know you are really something, like you light up the room.” those words were so nice that you almost felt the necessity to thank him, however you did want to put a limit but before you could say you were not available, two things happened, first you spotted a gray haired guy at the entrance looking at you, he raised his brow and just sighed as he gave you a smile.
that’s what you loved about him, you felt curiosity to know if osamu was jealous, however, he is just caring like that. he would never do something to make you insecure about his love and the nod he just gave you proved you that.
and the second thing: “i know you are with someone, he really is lucky and i would never disrespect you like that. just wanted to let you know how i feel, i guess an act of kindness is important to everyone, so please accept the flowers. and have a good day”
the girls in the lunch area went crazy and you knew that when he left he would have tons of admirers, you two kept on chatting for a bit until...
“well yeah that enough, let’s go my love” you huge boyfriend came to your side as he pushed the flower guy in a ‘friendly’ manner.
you laughed and just asked with you eyes.
“what it’s not like i’m mad or jealous” “so should i go have lunch with him?” “absolutely not”
This idea has been on my mind for DAYS and I can't get rid of it help
Read this masterpiece on AO3 at https://ift.tt/3Cwockb
filled with agony, having a breakdown, moving on, Oikawa couldn't accept the fact that he is worth a replace.
Words: 639, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Characters: Oikawa Tooru, Iwaizumi Hajime, Hanamaki Takahiro, Matsukawa Issei
Relationships: Iwaizumi Hajime/Oikawa Tooru
Additional Tags: Angst, Implied/Referenced Self-Harm, Break Up Talk, Mental Breakdown, Song: traitor (Olivia Rodrigo), I Wrote This Instead of Sleeping, Alternate Universe
read it on AO3 at https://ift.tt/3Cwockb
because I haven't been posting anything, and the "Magical Boy! Conan" fancomic isn't finished yet, here's some dumppy dumb doodle I did several months ago featuring my OC, Brian Sagara as Everclear!! (and amuro is the reluctant victim of his not so safe driving--)
would you like to see more of my OC interacting with DCMK casts as Everclear? I have some fake screencaps of him fighting Akai--
share me your thoughts! your feedbacks are really appreciated and always will be welcomed!!
Iwaizumi: I cant believe people think we're together!
Also Iwaizumi feeding Oikawa milkbread while his legs are over Iwa's lap and wears his sweater.