BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR 2012 IN JAPAN SPECIAL FINAL IN DOME
At Kyocera Dome, Osaka
Sunday, January 13, 2013 | 2:00 (doors) / 4:00 - 7:00 | ¥9500
I looked up earlier setlists from when they were in Japan and adjusted it to what I remember, but forgive me for any inaccuracies. The concert ended up being 3 hours long and I’m writing this 2 days later.
Big Bang music videos were playing on the 2 onstage screens before the concert started. Lights dimmed and they played Fantastic Baby, audience singing along, before Big Bang came onstage.
- HANDS UP
- FANTASTIC BABY
- HOW GEE
- STUPID LIAR
- CRAYON/ONE OF A KIND (G-DRAGON)
- KNOCK OUT (GD&TOP) - Opened with T.O.P beatboxing
- HIGH HIGH (GD&TOP) - LOVED the dancing along with the audience at the hahaha/say lalalala parts
- STRONG BABY (V.I) - the laser guns and all lol
- WHAT CAN I DO (V.I)
- Gara Gara GO!!
- NUMBER 1
- BAD BOY - Before this started, Taeyang said one of his favorite songs is next
- BLUE - BB went offstage and some reason like the whole audience knew this song was next. Everyone turns off their penlights and takes out blue glowsticks. I found out later they were also selling these somewhere outside but didn’t see them or know about this for that matter.
- LOVE SONG
- LOOK ONLY AT ME (SOL)
- WEDDING DRESS (SOL) - Ripped his shirt off at the end.
- WINGS (D-LITE)
- Haru Haru
- BAD BOY
- Koe wo Kikasete was either towards the end or in the encore, but prob the encore now that I think about it now?
— ENCORE —
Audience sang MY HEAVEN before they came out again. They did A LOT of songs at the encore, sorry if I don’t remember them all.
- LAST FAREWELL
- MY HEAVEN - They had the audience sing the last chorus
- FANTASTIC BABY - First time were on those moving stage things. GD threw a parka and his jacket into the audience and Daesung also threw his jacket. A fan threw a panda into the one Seungri was in (but Taeyang threw all the stuff back into the audience; I think there’s a rule like other concerts in Japan that you can’t throw gifts to them, they have to go in the gift box outside).
- FANTASTIC BABY - Yes, AGAIN! A comedian came out that the audience knew because they cheered, but idk who it was (wasn’t Sugi-chan). He kept embarrassing GD, even sitting on him at one point, haha. He sang a part of Fantastic Baby and talked about how great BB is, and they said, “We bet the only song you know is Fantastic Baby!”
- HIGH HIGH (Everyone)
Announcements in the last MC and Final Notes:
- GD and Daesung talking about their solo tours
- GD slightly messed up his Japanese (GDは来てよ instead of GDは来るよ) so Seungri corrected him and they started saying it over and over again and Seungri made him say the last word “kuru~” all cutesy.
- Taeyang talked about his solo album and to look forward to it. So MAYBE this means this year since this was following Daesung’s and GD’s announcements regarding their solo activities this year? Taeyang kept repeating, “buy it.” GD SAID IT IS ヤバイ. AAH.
- During one of the farewells (lost track because they kept tricking us and saying “this is the last song!” especially Taeyang you troll, saying “this is last! no more!” 最後！もう終わりだ！終わり！), T.O.P said “I don’t want to go home.” (帰りたくない) and turned around to fake cry. Everyone else was like, you’re not crying, where are your tears. On the last farewell, he made hearts at the camera.
- Throughout the concert there was chanting with them of “O-SAKA SAKA” like BOOM SHAKA LAKA.
Probably the most fun concert I’ve been to so far, ugh, they are the real thing and I love them so much more now ❤ We were 7th row in the stands, thank you VIPJapan membership, you paid off! I ended up spending 160,00yen on goods LOL NO REGRETS though I was sad they sold out of parkas. My favorite parts are still the MC portions, they are such big lovable dorks. And they spoiled us at the encore! I’m a proud and happy VIP♥