I’ve never been a fan of Filipino Romantic Movies. But since I’m really bored and before my thoughts starts to eat me, I decided to play a movie, “Hello, Love, Good bye.”
I know I’m super late for this one but each time I hear this movie title, I can’t help but remember that this were the time where my ex-girlfriend and I recently broke up and that she’s seeing another guy already. I could even remember some of her friends teasing her with her current guy that time at her facebook comment section, and due to that I was a little aloof to check this movie out. Until, a while ago.
So here’s some of my take away from the movie.
1. It’s okay to choose yourself.
2. Choosing yourself doesn’t mean loving the other person less.
3. Choosing yourself isn’t selfishness.
4. You can wait no matter how long in the name of love.
5. It’s not right to make a person choose between career/dreams and love.
6. There are people worth the wait.
7. Life is hard, but it seems easier with a companion.
8. Love can change a person- both positively and negatively.
9. Knowing your true worth.
I’ve been emotional lately so I could say that this movie hit me right at my core. Overall, the movie’s nice. It touched different aspects of life like career, family, love and relationships, future uncertainties and maybe more. I’m feeling nice today so I’ll rate it 4/5.