Il mestierre delle armi (Ermanno Olmi, 2001)
Percy, in therapy: This is the “I just got my head chopped off” dance!
Therapist: Percy, no-
Sorry! I forgot to post this request doodle from the stream last night! This is Frilly War!
1. There were less than 50 confirmed cases in Japan Taiwan and China.
2. There were 2-6 confirmed deaths from the new flu
3. In my opinion that is not enough evidence for someone to connect the dots unless they already had the dots lined up.
4. The news was talking about how much traveling there will be from China to the US and they mention the amount in the Millions
5. Now in Seattle there has been a confirmed case of an Asian man that has traveled to the US and has the virus.
6. DON’T BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES. The only way you can connect these things together with so few incidents and so few deaths is if you already knew what was going on
Strangers At Home Pg 48
Recommendation of the week: Ran (1985)
Dir.: Akira Kurosawa
Cast: Tatsuya Nakadai, Akira Terao, Jinpachi Nezu, Pîtâ, Mieko Harada, Masayuki Yui.
Plot: In Medieval Japan, an elderly warlord retires, handing over his empire to his three sons. However, he vastly underestimates how the new-found power will corrupt them and cause them to turn on each other… and him.
Filmphilics score: 8'5/10
Il mestiere delle armi (Ermanno Olmi, 2001)
Hear our voices
Listen to us now!
In your hands is death
Your people we shall slaughter
And any mercy is given
Fearless are we
Death makes us laugh
War is what we want
In this battle you shall die
When you’re talking to a man and he says he likes history: :)
When you’re talking to a white man and he says he likes modern history but more specifically wars:
We dance because it’s the only thing making us forget all this warfare
هذا هو الشعب المسكين الذي أراد لنفسه الكرامة وطلبها بدمائه ، وأرداوا له أن يبقى تحت وطأة الذل والعار والدروشة… يا شعبنا المسكين لا تتراجع عما طلبت.. لا تتراجع مهما كان الثمن
شارع الحمراء ، حمص في 20/1/2020
Al Hmara St, Homs on 20/1/2020
Yes I watch porn to cope with shit what about it
what the fuck is going on
For the dying breath
we fight, we brawl
until our honorless death
will make us crawl
through hell and fire
for the deadly desire
And the battered blades
coated in blood - and rust
will swing until it fades;
The pain, the doubt, the second thought
This is what he brought
This is what he wanted
Mars. Oh, Mars wanted
the simple minded man
that was hollow enough
to test in battle, what he can
and had to die ever so rough.
Blood is the sacred sign
that our mortality makes us to fools
and that no divine
ever used us as tools.
The tyrants and lords
which summon huge hords
will use them as bait
for there is only use in blood-
- when a trap is laid
or soldiers rush - like a flood.
Death or Dishonor, for us it means
that, whatever this means,
we will fight by any means
for any means