Nice things men did to me when I was skinnier
Last year before this pandemic started, I weighted less than now. Not a huge amount, but I wanted to share some things that happened to me at that time (also for my personal motivation) in or in front of my gym. It's very "man-related", I do not think male attention is everything in life lol, but it still felt nice.
- In front of our gym is a little place with seating to chill and chat. I walked past three man, all looked at me and one said "Sorry I do not want to sound creepy, but you are getting prettier everyday". I blushed and repeated that I was barefaced that day and don't feel that confident without make-up. He replied that I do not need that.
- One time some guys were sitting in front of my gym and also sat down and asked if one of them had a cigarette for me. All of them four instantly reached their packs to me lol. I don't know but I felt like Marlena when all of the guys wanted to light her cigarette. Before when I sat there and smoked no one noticed me really.
- When I was on the treadmill doing my cardio, one guy came up to my and wanted me to take my headphones off. Then the said to me that he has noticed my weight loss and that I looked stunning. He also said that it's difficult for he to train right next to me because he rather wants to look at me, than he wants to train. I really did not know what to reply.
- One time I wanted to fill my bottle with water on a tap in the gym. A man was there before I went to fill up. He said to me "Go before me, beauty goes for age".
- I was at the leg press and struggled a bit to get the weights off after I was done. (I've got strong legs but not so strong arms). A man came and offered his help.