Really funny how the major I was trying to avoid getting into at all costs was engineering..
And the major I ended up in,,,, is engineering :’D
Okay, I need someone to talk about the ending of Trollhunters Rise Of Titans… and how bad it is!
So after I finish to watching it I have a strange feeling…
The fact that all we saw after 5 years is all gone? Because it's created a new timeline and now Tobie is the new trollhunter???
All gone, the development for some characters or some relationships they created on going of the series..
And now what???
The trope "Well you know what?! It was all a dream! Everything is fine, all people who sacrificed are still alive!"
It sounds so annoying and also fake…
I feel mocked…
I really loved this series
I rewatched a few times over and over again
When today i restarted to watch it again it's not feel the same...
All what i see arn't the same…
Because I start to think of the finale and how it ends and ARGH! I feel so frustrated...
But yeah the graphic are cool and the fight scene are really good...
also researching whether or not you're part of a system is genuinely so fucking confusing and frustrating especially when it seems like no one is being willing to communicate
i genuinely did not think the finale of Beastars was gonna end with that wolf eating his deer boyfriend's leg and i am shocked and mildly appalled
When he dodged you like a hot potato 🙃
why does she write yelena so bland
Claude, post infodump to Mercedes
“the crusty old guy smashing things right and left, including Hilda’s brother, is actually Nemesis and he wants to demolish Garreg Mach”
Claude, to the rest of the people
“the crusty old guy smashing things right and left, including Hilda’s brother, is actually Nemesis and he wants to demolish Rhea, for some reason.”
Claude, to Hanneman and Ignatz
“ the crusty old guy smashing things right and left, including Hilda’s brother, is actually Nemesis and he wants to demolish Rhea, for some reason. And the mole people are actually humans who fled underground after the Goddess destroyed them, a long long time ago. They aren’t tied to her lineage.”
Claude, to Ignatz, alone
“ the crusty old guy smashing things right and left, including Hilda’s brother, is actually Nemesis and he wants to demolish Rhea, for some reason. And the mole people are actually humans who fled underground after the Goddess destroyed them, a long long time ago. They aren’t tied to her lineage. They want to eradicate the Goddess and her children.”
Ignatz “why are you telling me the Goddess had children?”
Claude “You would have discovered it one way or another. Don’t worry though, it’s not because she had kids that she won’t find you attractive, after all, I know all about your little crush on the goddess - which is actually the professor!”
After 25 months of paiting Flayn as fierce as she wants, Ignatz finally managed to discover the “Truth”.
New character living in my brain rent free
Every now and then I think about the time I looked out the second floor window at school and saw a buncha year sevens runnin about the school field during lesson time flyin a damn L’Manberg flag. Who are those kids.
Here’s a fun little scenario that would be part of a larger story I don’t have the time/energy to write.
Something something, the ghosts need to work together with the humans to stop a larger threat. They meet at Fentonworks to form a plan of attack with the humans’ most knowledgeable about ghosts. It is not Jack and Maddie Fenton. However, Danny Fenton and co do not feel like disclosing the fact that they are Amity’s foremost ghost experts. So the ghosts find themselves in an awkward position of having to pretend to be seeking council from the adult Fentons while watching Danny pretend to hide in his mother’s side in fear. But though his posture is scared and submissive, his eyes are glowing with promise of a violent second death if they don’t play along. Cue shenanigans. Fun points of interest include:
- Danny and the ghosts’ frustration and disbelief as the Fentons or even Valerie get ghost stuff so completely wrong and Danny is literally biting his hand to stop himself from correcting them because he’s not supposed to know anything about ghosts. They look at him with weary annoyance, asking why he is making them submit to this and he just stares back equally annoyed and exhausted.
- The ghosts and Team Phantom need to do their planning in secret so they steal snatches of time here and there with hilarious results. Danny quickly phasing him and Technus into the bathroom for a quick huddle only to be interrupted by Jack trying to get in or quickly miming ideas and plans when people’s heads are turned then pretending to play on his phone when they look his way (his phone is upside down, no one comments. Fenton is just weird like that). They barely get any time to plan without interruption.
- It gets to the point where nothing is getting done and Danny is forced to kind of intercede but in a casual manner. Making pointed comments to have people piece things together themselves, tripping over important inventions to bring them to people’s attention just... pretending to accidentally acquire knowledge and delicately (and sometimes forcefully) leading them to the correct conclusions.
- I bet there would be some interesting conversations btw the ghosts and Danny about why he does hide. Why does he hide his strength and knowledge? They know by now that Danny is protective of hell of his secret identity but ghosts simply cannot understand why one of the strongest warriors hides behind the façade of weakness. Sometimes Danny himself wants to give up the charade bc the whole thing is too damn confusing and exhausting.
- Danny is not used to his worlds colliding in such an ongoing, intimate setting (lets say both ghosts and humans are essentially trapped together) so his personality is constantly flipping btw Fenton and Phantom’s trying to keep up. Dash is confused watching Fenton growl at ghosts while the ghosts are wondering why such a powerful halfa lets the other humans push him around. It makes both human and ghosts realize they don’t much at all about Danny Fenton.
- A lot of ghosts’ knowledge of humans comes from Danny, Sam and Tucker who are, obviously, outliers. In order to play nice with the ghost kid, they try to engage with some humans and are so far from the mark. (For example just kind of assuming all human kids engage in reckless, world changing activities).
- Also the ghosts know Danny and generally have a lot of respect for his power and sense of duty to his haunt. They treat other humans the same, as annoying interchangeable non-entities almost but for some reason, Danny Fenton is given a weird amount of respect being referred to by name and, when he speaks, all the other ghosts stop and listen. Normal people have no idea what to make of this.
- Again, I simply cannot get over the image of Danny doing his best to cower with his back to the humans but while facing the ghosts his face is a snarling, threatening mess. Both sides treat him as they normally do and find themselves coming up short. The humans wonder why the ghosts look at skinny, useless Fenton like he’s important. The ghosts wonder how the humans look at him and don’t see something dangerous.
Abby: Could you turn on the light please?
Nikola: There's no need, because you're the light of my life.
Abby: Nikola, I can't see.
i am once again thinking about someone using me while i’m sleeping. pulling my panties to the side, gently sliding their fingers in and rubbing my clit to make me wet. then slowly pushing their cock inside and starting to fuck me.
spreading my thighs and thrusting harder and harder when they hear tiny little moans escape me from squirming on their cock. they keep fucking me senseless until i wake up and try to push them off. they shove my face into a pillow and keep pounding me, holding my fighting body in place to be used as nothing but a fleshlight.
eventually their thrusts slow, a steady rhythm that makes me start falling asleep again. i don't even notice when they cum deep inside me, or pull my panties up with their cum still in my cunt. they leave and i'm left to wake up the next day to their cum leaking out of my sore cunt, wondering what exactly happened to me the night before.
i wanna find and reblog that audio of "are you haunted, are you fucking possessed? you used to be my brother" because that was literally about how much justin listened to jimmy buffet