She Haunts Me - a Mildred x Gwendolyn playlist
Would it be wrong to stay // here in your arms this way
“can’t trust my mind, it’s such a liar,”
— girl in red, from “rue” (2020)
i love it when women -
!! happy bi visibility day to my fellow funky little bisexuals !!
if i stare at your face before i sleep, will you show up in my dreams?
Katie saying Irish tears and narrating Sir William’s thoughts while he kissed Mrs. Morrissey with amusement in the doorway 💟.
Not to be anti dude on main but boy muscles look like they put skin color play doh on a ken doll.
Girl muscles are sculpted by god though. I wanna climb Abby from tlou2 like a tree and I don’t even play video games.
in other news ive started crying everytime sofia by clairo comes on shuffle, so we’ll deal with that at a later date
Notice of interest: This is an official advert for a dark-haired, INTJ womxn/non-binary person who wants a cheery ENFP girlfriend.
I know you like order so here’s a list of things I appreciate about INTJs:
- How shy and mysterious you appear on the outside, and the world that waits to be discovered on the inside.
- The way you remember little details that are important to you.
- Your concentration face, when you’re invested in a task, and the way your eyes light up when you get an idea that excites you.
- How completely beautiful your mind is.
And here’s some things about me, your friendly ENFP! 💛
- I love to listen. I love to hear people’s stories and connect and make new friends.
- I’m good at spitballing, ask my INTJ best friend @hesperosaurus (wingman me here 👀)
- Because I have an INTJ best friend, I have been tamed and shall leave you alone if you need space… and then come back in a few hours with your favourite food and movie and we’ll just sit there and be together.
Please enquire within.
I really like how Islands of Mercy shows how Leon deals with colonialism and gentrification. It’s good it’s shown in the book and how racist and xenophobic sir ralph is.
It’s wanting a girlfriend hours
i want to take the time to treasure the small things with my s/o…
the sun is shining through the windows a certain way? let’s feel the sun there then!
the breeze is blowing in gently? let’s let the wind kiss our faces.
there is a pretty dandelion in the pavement? make a wish baby.