I was saving these for when I had to leave for a week but it looks like we’ll all be quarantined for a while so I figured now would be a good time to post these. Especially since my sleep schedule is all messed up (Not your fault, corn anon! This one’s on me.) so I don’t know when I’ll be awake or asleep. I just wanna have something out.
1) “I keep seeing things and it’s getting harder for me to tell what’s real anymore.”
2) “Shit, your head’s bleeding. No, hey, keep your eyes open for me. Don’t go to sleep.”
3) “I think they’re seeing someone behind my back, but maybe it’s all in my head.”
4) “I can’t remember who I am or how I got here. Do I know you?”
5) “My head feels like it’s splitting right down the middle.”
6) “I can’t think, my head hurts so bad, everything is so loud. Can you just make it stop, make all the noise stop!”
7) “You can see them, can’t you? No one else can see them and I thought I was going crazy but you can see them, can’t you? You can!”
8) “What do you mean the crash might cause them to be different? Are you saying they wont be able to walk or something?” “I’m saying they might not remember some things.”
9) “I think I remembered something that happened to me a long time ago.”
10) “I can’t remember how I got here but I’m covered in blood. I’m covered in blood and I don’t know whose it is or what I did. And I think if something doesn’t happen soon it’s going to happen again.”
1) “It would be so easy to snap your neck like this.”
2) “I can feel your heart beating against my hand and all I want to is rip your throat out.”
3) “Oh my god, is that a hickey? Ew, what’s their name? Tell me everything!”
4) “The fuck is that on your neck, is that a hickey? How can you have a hickey if I’ve been gone for weeks?”
5) “I think I have a crick in my neck, I don’t know how much couch hopping I can do.” “You can always go back to Person A.” “I’d rather have the pain in my neck.”
6) “You have bruises on your neck, you keep telling everyone they’re hickeys but I can see it, the pattern, they’re finger prints. Who’s doing this to you?”
7) “What are you do with your hand around my neck? You going to kill me, just like you did them? Huh? Cause if you’re going to kill me get it over with already.”
8) “Fuck, you sound so good when I kiss your neck like that.”
9) “Jesus Christ, what’s with the huge bandage on your neck, you get bit or something?”
10) “Choke me.” “What?!” “Just choke me a little, I’ll tell you when to stop. Come on, you choke me and I’ll do that thing you like later.”
1) “I hate him, he’s always putting his hands on my shoulders.”
2) “Come here, baby, let me rub your shoulders and help you relax.”
3) “Fuck, hold onto my shoulders and spread your legs a little more for me.”
4) “You keep digging your nails into my shoulder.”
5) “They’re always sitting beside you, putting their head on your shoulder, you must think about them too, don’t you?”
6) “You got shot.” “In the shoulder, barely even feel it.”
7) “Your bed’s killing my shoulder, you need a new mattress.” “Well, you’re the one with money, why don’t you buy me a new one? Or maybe next time we meet it can be at a hotel.” “My husband/wife would kill me.”
8) “I didn’t want you to leave me here! I didn’t want that at all. I wanted you to put your arm around my shoulder and tell me it was going to get better even if it wasn’t! I wanted you to be there for me!”
9) “Head held high, shoulders back. Wonderful, you all look lovely, make me proud out there.”
10) “My shoulder hurts from carrying these bags.” “I know, mine do too. But we’re almost there. Just a little further and we’ll be home.”
1) “Lay them back, we need to restart the heart.”
2) “My heart hurts when I look at them together.”
3) “Your heart is beating so fast, are you scared of me?”
4) “I don’t hear a heartbeat. I don’t hear anything.”
5) “This is your heartbeat, and this is your baby’s hear–oh. My apologies, the sound of both of your babies heartbeats.” “Twins?!”
6) “Don’t trust them, they know just how to wrap their manicured nails around your heart and rip it from your chest.”
7) “Something’s wrong.” “Your clutching your heart, are you okay?” “It’s not me, I’m linked with Person B, it’s them. I can feel them. Something’s wrong.”
8) “I heard your heart stop when they entered the room, do you know them?” “No.” “Liar.”
9) “Say a single word and I’ll put a bullet in your partner’s heart. And you know they aren’t wearing a vest right now.”
10) “Help! Help!” “What’s wrong?” “I think they’re having a heart attack!”
1) “Oh my god, you’re ticklish! Wow, who knew someone so tough could be taken down by just a little bit of tickling.”
2) “The car hit them hard, they could have some broken ribs, possible internal bleeding, we need to get them to the hospital now!”
3) “I can’t be here, I need to find Person A.” “Easy, tiger, one of your ribs punctured your lung, you’re not going anywhere for a while. We’ll find them.”
4) “Make a sound and I’ll put my hand through their rib cage and eat their heart in front of you.”
5) “Break open the ribs.” “What? Break them open?” “Yeah, how else are you going to harvest the organs?”
6) “I heard tattoos on the ribs hurt the most.” “Yeah, they can be painful, are you sure you want it there?” “I’m sure.”
7) “Do you think human ribs taste as good as regular ribs?” “Stop being so fucking morbid, Person B.”
8) “Stabbing someone can be hard, what you wanna do is aim under the ribs for the heart, then they’ll bleed out pretty quick.” “Thanks, mom/dad!”
9) “Am I dead?” “No, you’re alive. You got your ass handed to you by a group of twelve year olds. They managed to break eight of your ribs just by kicking you.”
10) “If you’re going to be annoying I can always have my monster crush your rib cage. But if you’re good I’ll let you call your family.”
1) “Look at you, you’re getting bigger and bigger every day. Soon we’ll get to meet our baby.”
2) “Hi, I’m Doctor [Insert name here.] We finished your surgery. We’re going to try everything to keep you from scarring, but you’ll most likely still have a scar on your stomach.”
3) “Your stomach keeps rumbling, you need to eat before you pass out again.”
4) “Doctor, can you please tell me why my stomach keeps hurting?” “You have a parasite, the only weird thing is it’s definitely not from this earth.”
5) “Your stomach is so soft.” “Gee, thanks.” “My soft marshmallow girl/boy. So comfy, so soft. I love you so much.”
6) “I don’t know if I can watch this. I don’t think I can stomach it.” “Watch or I’ll hurt them even more.”
7) “I don’t think my stomach can take much more of this ride.”
8) “You might not want to drink blood, but you need to. It’s the only thing your stomach can handle.”
9) “Here, drink this, it’ll settle your stomach so you wont be sick again.”
10) “Dude, your stomach just growled and sounded like ‘Help me. I’m hungry, help me!’” “Shut up!”
1) “Oh wow, your arms are so big, do you work out?”
2) “Fuck, my arm is broken, my arm is fucking broken.” “What’d you do?” “I jumped off the roof.” “WHY WOULD YOU JUM-” “I wanted to see if I could make it into the pool!”
3) “I’ve got their arms behind their back, they’re not going anywhere.”
4) “Person B?” “Yeah?” “I can’t feel my arms…I-I can’t feel anything.”
5) “My arms are killing me.” “Hey, finish digging this hole, we’ve got a couple of guys coming to dump a body so we gotta be quick.” “This is so boring though.” “Do you want five hundred dollars or not?” “…yeah.”
6) “My arm feels like I got hit like super hard. Like, by a superhero or something.” “Oh my god you’ve been shot!”
7) “That cut on your arm is deep, if we don’t clean it you could get an infection.” “I’m glad you’re okay.” “I’ll be even better when you’re patched up.”
8) “Hold my arms behind my back with one hand and pull my hair with the other.” “You’re into that?” “Just do it already!”
9) “Hold their arm out, I’ve been waiting too long to taste their blood I’m not waiting any longer.”
10) “Relax, I’m just putting an IV in your arm.” “Is Person B-” “They’re fine. You saved them.”
1) “Next time you put your hands on my boy/girl I’ll break them.”
2) “Your hands feel good in my hair like that.”
3) “Do we have a deal? You stay in your territory I stay in mine and we inform one another when we need to cross into each other’s territory?” “And if any strays walk in without permission?” “Both sides are allowed to kill any strays.” “We have a deal? Shake hands on it?”
4) “Your hands are so cold, here, put them in mine and I’ll warm them up.”
5) “Your hands are all cut up.” “They didn’t like it when they found out I was trying to steal from them.”
6) “You know, now that your handcuffed and I can finally see you up close you’re pretty cute.” “Bite me.”
7) “Hands in the air!” “Shit, I-I was just looking at the car!” “Hands in the air! Now wave them like you just don’t care!” “Huh? I–Person B? You piece of shit, I thought you were a cop!” “Nah, there’s no one around now hurry up and break in. I’ve never stole a Mercedes before!”
8) “Hold out your hands, I’ve got something for you.”
9) “Give me your hands, now close your eyes and repeat exactly what I say or the spell wont work.”
10) “Put your hands on me again like that and I’ll fucking kill you.” “You used to like it when I put my hands on you.” “Yeah, well, not anymore.”
1) “I didn’t give you those so who did? Who gave you those bite marks on your hips?”
2) “Jesus, look at you, move too hard and you’ll break a hip.” “I’m not fucking old!”
3) “Are you okay?” “I just hit my hip on the edge of that table so fucking hard, holy shit.”
4) “Don’t bump me with your hip, you bitch, I’ll kill you!”
5) “Grab me by my hips and pull me closer.” “Really? This is happening?” “Oh my god, I have to do everything.”
6) “I think you should get a tattoo of my name on your hip.” “So we can break up and things be weird and then I have to fork out money to get it removed? No way.”
7) “You’ve got bruises everywhere, shoulder, wrist, hips-” “They just get a little rough when we’re in bed, that’s all. It’s nothing.” “They’re in the shape of hand prints. That’s not nothing.”
8) “Come on, harder, put your hips into it!”
9) “Don’t laugh but I fell really really hard and I actually think I broke my hip.” “Oh my god, you’re young, why do you have the hips of an ninety-seven year old woman?” “Just fucking help me!”
10) “God, they did it so hard one night I swear I thought they were gonna break my hips.”
1) “Your thighs are so fucking soft. It’s cute.”
2) “Talk shit and I’ll use my thighs to crush you like a watermelon.”
3) “Keep your thighs spread open. Yeah, just like that, baby.”
4) “I think I pulled a muscle in my thigh.” “Doing what? You don’t even exercise? How did you pull anything?”
5) “You should see what they do when you’re not around you girlfriend/boyfriend. They get super touchy. They’re always putting their hands on Person A’s thighs.”
6) “Fuck, I can’t go swimming this weekend, look at my thighs. You left so many bruises.” “You weren’t complaining at the time.” “What the fuck am I supposed to do now?”
7) “Your thighs are fucking thick. In a good way, it’s hot. I like it.” “Just shut the fuck up and kiss me, dumbass.”
8) “I know it feels good, baby but if you don’t stop closing your thighs I’ll have to hold them open.”
9) “I love watching you sit on my lap. Especially when you put my hand between your thighs when you get needy.”
10) “Fuck, you been working out? You’ve got really nice thighs.” “Uhh…thanks?”
1) “If you’re not between my legs in the next thirty seconds I swear I’m calling someone else to come here and do it for me.”
2) “Been busy?” “No.” “That’s not what the bruises on your knees are saying.”
3) “My leg, I think it’s broken.” “Help them up.” “No, go on without me.” “No.” “I’ll only slow you down. Go before they catch up to us!”
4) “I need a hand over here.” “How about a leg?” “If you throw your prosthetic leg at me one more time I’m gonna come over there and beat you with it.” “…fine, never mind, do it yourself.”
5) “Break my chair and I’ll break your legs!”
6) “You’ve got to stop wearing tight jeans like this, they’re so hard to get off your legs.” “Yeah, but you like how I look in them.”
7) “I can’t move, my leg’s broken.” “I’m coming back.” “No! No, just stay there, I’m gonna talk you through how to do it, okay?” “Okay.” “Find the control panel.”
8) “We have to stop moving.” “We can’t, the second we stop is the second they catch us.” “My legs are so tired, I don’t think I can keep running.” “Listen to me, you wanna see everyone right? Right. So keep moving or we wont ever see them again. We just have to make it to the border.”
9) “Legs apart, hands on the vehicle.” “If you wanted to feel me up, officer, you could have just said so.” “Shut up and put your hands behind your back.”
10) “Don’t put your hand between my legs in public.” “I didn’t hear you complaining earlier.” “Shut up.”
1) “Jesus! Your feet are all bloody, what did you do? Walk on glass?”
2) “These heels are killing my feet.” “I don’t care, I’m not calling off the biggest job of our career because your feet are tired. The richest people in the world are here and I plan on taking every dime from them tonight. So you can suck it up and go flirt with that guy over there, you look like his type.” “Fuck you.” “Make me proud, baby.”
3) “Ow! What the fuck, you shot me in the foot!” “I thought they were blanks!” “THEY CLEARLY WEREN’T!”
4) “Damn, look at this footprint. Whoever the murderer is they’ve got some big ass feet.” “Those aren’t the murderer’s footprints, those are mine.” “Oh shit!”
5) “I don’t get this whole Cinderella thing, like, she clearly couldn’t have been the only person in the whole kingdom with that size foot. Also, like, the people checking everyone’s feet were there! They know what Cinderella looks like, how did they not just narrow their search to blonde hair and blue eyes? These royal people have foot fetishes and just wanted to look at everyone’s feet. That’s the only thing that makes sense unless everyone just has shitty vision.”
6) “Toe socks are just gloves for your feet and I don’t fuck with that.”
7) “Why are you two covering your feet? You two get matching tattoos? Because if you handcuffed your feet together again I’m going to be very, very upset.”
8) “What are you doing?” “I’m crushing grapes to make wine. You should try it. It kind of feels like I’m crushing little tiny people so I can squish the blood out of them and drink it.” “Dark! But I’m glad you’re having fun!”
9) “You know that song that goes 'And I would walk five hundred miles!’ The people who wrote that have never walked five hundred miles in their fucking life because if they had they would not have wrote a song about doing that for someone because no one would do that! I wouldn’t even walk fifty miles for someone. My feet are killing me!”
10) “If you don’t tell me where the money is I’m going to hang you up by your feet and dunk you in a pit of sharks. And if you think I’m joking… PERSON B OPEN THE TANK!”
Sorry the asks are taking a bit, I wanted to get all the prompt asks out of the way first though before I started with the character palettes because they were sent first. But I hope you enjoy these while I wait and if you like these I might make a part 2.
My granddaughter lilian loves to sing and dance with me. Epic heart
I am like the fire turned blue from red, silently wishing to turn grey again.
Perhaps poems clear my mind.
Every single time I get a ‘please update soon’ or ‘when will you be updating this’ within three-five days of uploading, I push my upload schedule back a day. That is the vibe.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔; 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛. 𝙸𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜? 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. (𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠 𝟼: 𝟸𝟻)
𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈, 𝚒𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙽𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴. 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠.
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚜. 𝚆𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎.
𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙸𝚜𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚐𝚢𝚙𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 1,500 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢, 11,000 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 40 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜. 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜, 40% 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗, 22% 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 20% 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 8% 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎; 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 8% 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗. 𝙳𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃. 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢, 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚍.
𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢?
The streets were bare, except for one lone vehicle…
Dread was the earliest morning;
The trading oneiric realms
For the reality of
Ache of living
Penetrating my brain.
Always the same, always:
"I want to die.“
First thought of the day.
Telling myself to shut up and go
Back to oneiric realms
Back to sleep.
Not to spin
In the black sludge of thoughts,
Spiraling down an emotional
Sewage drain, like
It would take
Hours to shake off the clutching
Claws of Death, draggin’
And that voice in my
"Why can’t you just be o k a y ?”
Nowadays, I think maybe I can be.
Certainly now it is a lot easier
To trade oneiric realms
For the reality of
Waking up, half conscious,
Basking in the soulful comprehension
There is the dream girl, longing
To be part of real life’s
5-4-2020, M.A. Tempels © “… the dreamer is a fool. nonetheless, a happy fool. and so I dream.”
IM HAPPY ABOUT THE PANDEMIC NOT BECAUSE OF THE DEATHS OR SICKNESS HOWEVER BECSUSE ITS SHOWING A LOT OF PEOPLE MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING & Forcing people to connect inside their home the internet & etc can only keep you entertained for so long….
He had a good question for this one. A little smile showed up on his face, excited and anxious, he went for it:
“Okay. Let me put it this way. If not now, when? How much time do you think you have to be simply standing here? You’re useless! Look at yourself, time’s flying right past you while you do nothing.”
Now he was getting really pissed off. He hadn’t received an answer, they were all silent. He kept asking one after the other; different questions; he desperately needed to know. But exactly what, he wasn’t sure.
Another failure with this one, he moved to the next. Should it be philosophical now, or something simple?
“Now, you there! Do you think a fart is spelled that way because it’s a form of art? I mean it’s gotta be something along those lines. It’s quite an abstract form, if I may say so myself. Well?”
Unlucky. This one had no notion of art. No idea what sits in the core of the question. Can’t give an appropriate answer, better remain silent. Better just enjoy the peace and quiet. No farts, no arts, no nothing.
“What is wrong with all of you? Can’t give a man an answer? Can’t spend some time to chat with a man? What, you’re all too good all of a sudden? I’m as much human as you are! All I want is to know, but I don’t know what, so I’m counting on you telling me.”
And so he kept on mumbling, engulfed by a cloud of misery. Alone amidst a sea of them. He felt like he was drowning, slowly losing all grasp over his body, unable to swim up to the surface. He frantically started running around. He had grown too desperate, it was now out of hand. Shouting, crying, weeping, squealing, from one to the other. Nothing. Silence.
A child and his father were passing through the area. The child noticed him and got a little worried. He held his father’s hand tight and tried pressing himself to his coat.
“What’s that man doing? He seems dangerous.”
The father saw the man, watched him for a couple of seconds, as he continued his frenzy of sorrow, then told the kid:
“He’s called Pitt. Don’t worry, he’s not dangerous. He sometimes comes here and speaks to the gravestones. That’s all, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. Come on, let’s go.”
Fatality to Me
“Eventually it all catches up to you. You become a product of everything that has happened to you, and a product of what you have done. People destroy you, and become unaware of the darkness their creating in you. It all adds up like points. You become unable to love. You hate yourself. You can’t find beauty in yourself. You hurt others as soon as they hurt you. You put all that hurt from your past inside you, to the point you explode and everything unfolds. And sometimes that’s just too must to live with. So you kill yourself. Killing off all the bad that’s happened in your life. Killing off the bad you created as a result.”~Pharel
This movie premiered December of last year, I know I’m late to be writing about it just now, but I recently saw it for the second time and it revived on me as the fantastic script and photography that has successfully merged two genres into one: crime and detective. I realized that director and writer Rian Johnson takes all the classic stereotypes in both genres and actually uses them to make the plot twists more effective from a narrative perspective, easily making this film extremely fun, entertaining and smart. It will keep you guessing and waiting for its whole run-time, which at moments it’s not long enough.
Me dijeron que arruiné su pintura, por qué no le permití pensar con claridad. Lo he visto trabajar tanto que, siento que estuve ahí cuando pasó. Ha de haber tomado el pincel y por alguna razón estúpida pintó de color rojo brillante las hojas de los árboles. Puedo imaginar la desagradable transición de rojo a verde y viceversa. Como de costumbre pensé en alguna solución, pero ya no estaba en mí ayudarlo.
Se despidió de una chica, una vez que ella se marchó contó una anécdota que vivieron juntos. A los minutos el nombre de otra chica sale a la conversación, alguien más dice que es muy guapa y él lo confirma. El tiempo pasa lento y por momentos todavía somos. Se disculpa y advierte que dirá algo que va a incomodarme. Después, pregunta si no estoy ofendida, a lo que respondo que ya no puede lastimarme más.
Nos dirigíamos a algún lugar y yo dejé de pensar en lo que dolía. Por la ventana del carro el anochecer se abría el paso por un cielo anaranjado. La nieve cubría las copas de los árboles y el pavimento no era más que otra capa de nieve y agua. El conductor hace un comentario, nos pide precaución antes de atravesar una laguna. El agua helada entra al carro por debajo de la puerta y nos moja los pies. Emocionada me recargo sobre su pecho, reímos y nos besamos. Se rasuró la barba y su piel raspa la mía, pero no doy importancia.
Humedezco mis labios y saboreo su saliva una vez más. Le dice a otro pasajero que era nuestro sueño ver la nieve en Kilimanjaro y que si deseamos algo juntos es porque hay un futuro delante. Volví a emocionarme y no evité besarlo otra vez. Al abrir los ojos ya era media noche, estamos en la calle de mi casa y nunca hubo nieve. Bajé del auto y éste parecía que seguía moviéndose. El me aventó las llaves desde su asiento y se marchó riéndose de mi o de alguna otra cosa. Me detengo a unos pasos de llegar a la puerta y logré entenderlo. El amor ya no sabe a ti.
Malediction (Ritual of the Court Trilogy) https://www.amazon.com/dp/1688642439/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_VgsHEbGW29PKF
A good friend wrote this book and right now she’s going through a tough time during this Corona epidemic, she’s homeless, living in a car with her mother and she’s prone to illnesses like pneumonia, which means covid-19 could be very dangerous for her!
If you want to help, this is the link to her book but she also has a Twitter! Venmo and Cashapp cause PayPal is being dumb and not letting her get her Ko-Fi money!
Te quiero incompleta, con cicatrices, con tus penas y tus demonios. No te quiero entera, llena de tu ego y tu altanería. Te quiero libre, a cachos, como un puzle a medio armar.
¿Quién dijo que estaba mal andar en pedazos? Porque tú das un trozo de ti misma en cada beso, en cada abrazo, en cada nombre susurrado al oído en mitad de la noche. Porque tú vives incompleta y no por ello infeliz. Y yo que te quiero así, con páginas vacías y capítulos a medio escribir. Porque aprendes a cada paso, en cada tropiezo, aunque a veces te hagan falta más de un par de intentos.
Eres mi pequeño rompecabezas, tan complicada como imposible, tan fugaz como efímera. Tú que olvidas que habrá futuro porque eres tan presente y siempre te ha dado igual mi pasado. Eres vida entre tanta gente que no entiende que para mí eres magia. La magia es estar contigo y que cada momento cuente.
Recuerda que te sigo queriendo a mitad del camino, es eso lo que sueles decir, que por más que camines siempre seguirás en el medio porque esto no tiene fin. Luego me dices que lo eterno puede durar tan solo un segundo y me desarmas, y me rompes en trozos y en cachos. Solo te hace falta sonreír para llenarme de tus piezas y reconstruirme una y otra vez, las veces que te plazcan.
Lo cierto es que ya me da igual si estás conmigo una vida entera o solo una tarde, me has enseñado más de lo que podrían haberme enseñado cien cuerpos y unas cuantas mentes. Por eso te recordaré siempre así, incompleta, feliz, imposible, fugaz y eterna.
- Razel Maches